"Ten Years Already"...4 Minute Heo Ga-yoon and Jeon Ji-yoon and Kwon So-hyun celebrate their 10th anniversary party

Heo Ga-yoon posted several photos on his SNS on the 19th with an article entitled I already believe it for 10 years.The photo shows Heo Ga-yoon, Jeon Ji-yoon, and Kwon So-hyun gathered in front of the 10th anniversary cake.The three enjoyed a happy time with a charming expression and pose.Heo Ga-yoon said, Im looking forward to it now. And Im sorry. Im sorry. Its hard to say in one sentence.Well be together next time, not together. Three others. I saw you a few days ago. Stop. Happy 10th anniversary.Jeon Ji-yoon and Kwon So-hyun also celebrated their 10th anniversary of their 4Minute debut on social media, with Jeon Ji-yoon saying: Were already 10th anniversary, were still fresh.Thank you for the congratulations. I will do it with three people like this. Kwon So-hyun also posted a photo of the party on his SNS with a message saying, I had a simple but pleasant 10th anniversary celebration party. I can not celebrate with all of them because I have a schedule, but I am grateful that I can gather steadily.Meanwhile, 4Minute (Son Ji-hyun, Heo Ga-yoon and Jeon Ji-yoon and Kim Hyun-ah and Kwon So-hyun), who debuted in 2009, officially disbanded after their contract with agency Cube Entertainment expired in 2016.

Heo Ga-yoon posted several photos on his SNS on the 19th with an article entitled "I already believe it for 10 years."

The photo shows Heo Ga-yoon, Jeon Ji-yoon, and Kwon So-hyun gathered in front of the 10th anniversary cake. The three enjoyed a happy time with a charming expression and pose.

Heo Ga-yoon said, "I'm looking forward to it now. And I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It's hard to say in one sentence. We'll be together next time, not together. Three others. I saw you a few days ago. Stop. Happy 10th anniversary.

Jeon Ji-yoon and Kwon So-hyun also celebrated their 10th anniversary of their 4Minute debut on social media, with Jeon Ji-yoon saying: "We're already 10th anniversary, we're still fresh. Thank you for the congratulations. I will do it with three people like this. "

Kwon So-hyun also posted a photo of the party on his SNS with a message saying, "I had a simple but pleasant 10th anniversary celebration party." "I can not celebrate with all of them because I have a schedule, but I am grateful that I can gather steadily."

Meanwhile, 4Minute (Son Ji-hyun, Heo Ga-yoon and Jeon Ji-yoon and Kim Hyun-ah and Kwon So-hyun), who debuted in 2009, officially disbanded after their contract with agency Cube Entertainment expired in 2016.