'Mirah' Kim Bo-min "Jung Woo-sung Duck Kim Nam-il gets bouquets...Jealous Operations Success"

Kim Bo-min Announcer said that he received a bouquet of flowers from Husband Kim Nam-il thanks to actor Jung Woo-sungKim Bo-min Announcer appeared as a special guest on KBS Cool FM Yoon Jung-soo, Nam Chang-hees Mr. Radio broadcasted on the 20th and talked with DJs.One listener said, Our Husband has no mood, it is a wish to receive a flower gift. How can we do it?Kim Bo-min Announcer said, I received a bouquet from Husband because of actor Jung Woo-sung on my birthday this year. I brought up the story.Kim Bo-min Announcer said, On my birthday, a bouquet of flowers arrived at the station under the name Jung Woo-sung.Of course, I thought Husband had a surprise event, but when I took it home, Husband was surprised.Jealous Husband went out and bought me a bouquet of flowers. DJs asked, Is it really Jung Woo-sung or what kind of relationship? Kim Bo-min said, I have never done it.It turned out that it was not actor Jung Woo-sung My acquaintance Jung Woo-sung sent a bouquet of flowers, but the company wrote the wrong name. Kim Bo-min, director of Announcer Husband Kim Nam-il, bought a bouquet of flowers with Jealous Operations.Kim Bo-min Announcer said, I was very happy because of the bouquet of Jung Woo-sung for a while.I will not have a chance to get a bouquet of flowers from the real Jung Woo-sung Photo: Kim Bo-min Instagram

Kim Bo-min Announcer said that he received a bouquet of flowers from Husband Kim Nam-il thanks to actor Jung Woo-sung

Kim Bo-min Announcer appeared as a special guest on KBS Cool FM 'Yoon Jung-soo, Nam Chang-hee's Mr. Radio' broadcasted on the 20th and talked with DJs.

One listener said, 'Our Husband has no mood, it is a wish to receive a flower gift. How can we do it? "Kim Bo-min Announcer said," I received a bouquet from Husband because of actor Jung Woo-sung on my birthday this year. " I brought up the story.

Kim Bo-min Announcer said, "On my birthday, a bouquet of flowers arrived at the station under the name Jung Woo-sung'. Of course, I thought Husband had a surprise event, but when I took it home, Husband was surprised. Jealous Husband went out and bought me a bouquet of flowers. "

DJs asked, "Is it really Jung Woo-sung or what kind of relationship?" Kim Bo-min said, "I have never done it. It turned out that it was not actor Jung Woo-sung My acquaintance Jung Woo-sung' sent a bouquet of flowers, but the company wrote the wrong name. " Kim Bo-min, director of Announcer Husband Kim Nam-il, bought a bouquet of flowers with Jealous Operations.

Kim Bo-min Announcer said, "I was very happy because of the bouquet of Jung Woo-sung for a while. I will not have a chance to get a bouquet of flowers from the real Jung Woo-sung "

Photo: Kim Bo-min Instagram