'yacht Expedition' Jin Goo X Choi Siwon X Chang Kiha X Song Ho-joon, 'Real Voyage'

In MBC Everlons new entertainment program yacht Expedition broadcasted on the afternoon of the 17th, actor Jin Goo, singer and actor Choi Siwon, singer Chang Kiha, and media art artist Song Ho-joon met Sea captain Kim Seung-jin and finished preparing to face nature on yacht.Yacht Expedition is a documentary entertainment program that shows the process of challenging the Pacific Ocean voyage by four men who dreamed of adventure.While the first broadcast was curious, they showed a nervous and worried class before the full-scale voyage.In the prologue, the members seemed to be unable to keep their bodies from the rough waves from the morning, and even the typhoon met Danger, but they continued to cut through the rough sea in the endless obscurity.The members started from Geoje Island. The destination was the poisonous constellation Nam Cross that will be met at the beginning of Pacific Ocean.All of them expressed their expectations in a preliminary interview: One of the romances, Getting energy, and Every human likes adventure.Crewes, who arrived at the appointment site shortly afterwards, had been watching from yacht; there were five rooms (cabins), five toilets and a large living room and kitchen.It was the explanation of Sea captain Kim Seung-jin that it was a very suitable ship to cross the big sea.Crewes, who spoke to Sea captain, were also worried about the sea environment with excitement.Crewes also explained why they were sailing. First, Chang Kiha said, The trip to meet nature a lot does not disappoint me.I wanted to be a big hit because I did not have a long time exposed to big nature. Jin Goo said, I like to talk to other people and stories I did not know.Choi Siwon said, I think that the sea trip was only coastal, but in fact it was the biggest attraction because I had never crossed.If you endure 20 days here, things on land will be nothing. In addition, Song Ho-joon said, It is a concept to lazy this trip as much as possible.Sea captain said, I will be a really fun voyage this time.The members had experienced their first The Embarkation for Cythera in the strong winds, and everyone was nervous about the rough voyage, such as strong winds and waves.In response, Choi Siwon said: Before The Embarkation for Cythera, I was confident, but now my confidence has halved.I think the tension has grown bigger, Chang Kiha said. I thought I was afraid that I would be overturned because I was shaking more than I thought.But Sea captain did not turn over, so it was fun from then on. As the ship was wobbling badly, Jin Goo was embarrassed, saying, Do you make sense? What is this? He said, I was born and I tried seasick for the first time.The angle of the boat tilted was enormous, he said.After practicing The Embarkation for Cythera, they gathered in Geoje Island for the real Embarkation for Cythera a few days later.Crewes loaded the food for a month into yacht; after that, they enjoyed dinner on land for the last time.Kim Seung-jin answered questions that the members were curious about, and told them how to deal with Danger.Next weeks trailer revealed Crewes worried about heavy rains, and Choi Siwon also raised his curiosity by visiting a hospital, not yacht.

In MBC Everlon's new entertainment program 'yacht Expedition' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 17th, actor Jin Goo, singer and actor Choi Siwon, singer Chang Kiha, and media art artist Song Ho-joon met Sea captain Kim Seung-jin and finished preparing to face nature on yacht.

'yacht Expedition' is a documentary entertainment program that shows the process of challenging the Pacific Ocean voyage by four men who dreamed of adventure. While the first broadcast was curious, they showed a nervous and worried class before the full-scale voyage.

In the prologue, the members seemed to be unable to keep their bodies from the rough waves from the morning, and even the typhoon met Danger, but they continued to cut through the rough sea in the endless obscurity. The members started from Geoje Island. The destination was the poisonous constellation "Nam Cross" that will be met at the beginning of Pacific Ocean.

All of them expressed their expectations in a preliminary interview: "One of the romances," "Getting energy," and "Every human likes adventure." Crewes, who arrived at the appointment site shortly afterwards, had been watching from yacht; there were five rooms (cabins), five toilets and a large living room and kitchen. It was the explanation of Sea captain Kim Seung-jin that it was a very suitable ship to cross the big sea. Crewes, who spoke to Sea captain, were also worried about the sea environment with excitement.

Crewes also explained why they were sailing. First, Chang Kiha said, "The trip to meet nature a lot does not disappoint me. I wanted to be a big hit because I did not have a long time exposed to big nature. "

Jin Goo said, "I like to talk to other people and stories I did not know." Choi Siwon said, "I think that the sea trip was only coastal, but in fact it was the biggest attraction because I had never crossed. If you endure 20 days here, things on land will be nothing. "

In addition, Song Ho-joon said, "It is a concept to lazy this trip as much as possible." Sea captain said, "I will be a Really fun voyage this time."

The members had experienced their first The Embarkation for Cythera in the strong winds, and everyone was nervous about the rough voyage, such as strong winds and waves. In response, Choi Siwon said: "Before The Embarkation for Cythera, I was confident, but now my confidence has halved. I think the tension has grown bigger," Chang Kiha said. "I thought I was afraid that I would be overturned because I was shaking more than I thought. But Sea captain did not turn over, so it was fun from then on. "

As the ship was wobbling badly, Jin Goo was embarrassed, saying, "Do you make sense? What is this?" He said, "I was born and I tried seasick for the first time. The angle of the boat tilted was enormous," he said.

After practicing The Embarkation for Cythera, they gathered in Geoje Island for the Real Embarkation for Cythera a few days later. Crewes loaded the food for a month into yacht; after that, they enjoyed dinner on land for the last time. Kim Seung-jin answered questions that the members were curious about, and told them how to deal with Danger.

Next week's trailer revealed Crewes worried about heavy rains, and Choi Siwon also raised his curiosity by visiting a hospital, not yacht.