First win to 100 wins Pitcher...Kim Yun-stock "Thank you Coach Ryu Joong-il"

Kim Yun-stock, 20, won his first debut in the LG Twins 94th Kyonggi season.The main character of the match against Jamsil ktwiz on the 27th was Kim Yun-stock.6 innings, 2 hits, 2 walks, 2 strikeouts, and no runs, almost completely sealed the kt line ahead of homer leader Rohas; LGs 2-0 victory.Kim Yun-stock, who spent the best day in the LG uniform, looked dazed. I dont really feel it, he said.I thank Ryu Joong-il, who has trusted me and has been using me for a while. Kim Yun-stock, who was rated as a lumber to take charge of Lee Min-ho and LG mound, went between 1 and 2 until July; KBO League Kyonggi was also a mainly relief mound.But Chauchans shoulder injury made him a fix starter in August, not a ten-day rush like Lee Min-ho.Kim Yun-stock is on the mound at intervals of 6-7 days; winning the fruit of victory in Augusts final start.Kim Yun-stock said, Kyonggi didnt get a zero early on. I dont think he delivered his strength properly.I was able to throw up to six innings after I focused on stopping one batter, he said.I wasnt nervous, but I couldnt care about Lee Min-ho, who had already become a four-win Pitcher, and finally I enjoyed the joy of my first win.In his hand was a monument that Ko Woo Seok had taken care of.Ko Woo Seok said, (Kim) Yoon Sik has won his first victory in 16 Kyonggi, but I congratulate you very much.I hope I will be a 100-win Pitcher in the future. To be 100-win Pitcher as Ko Woo Seok wishes, you need to win 99 more - to be a better Pitcher.Kim Yun-stock said, We need to improve our control of the ball and the ball, and we need to work harder.Citing Ryus expression, baby Kim Yun-stock ran 100m.It wont be Ryus only interest to watch how Lee Min-ho and Kim Yun-stock will grow.

Kim Yun-stock, 20, won his first debut in the LG Twins' 94th Kyonggi season.

The main character of the match against Jamsil ktwiz on the 27th was Kim Yun-stock. 6 innings, 2 Hits, 2 walks, 2 strikeouts, and no runs, almost completely sealed the kt line ahead of homer leader Rohas; LG's 2-0 victory.

Kim Yun-stock, who spent the best day in the LG uniform, looked dazed. “I don’t really feel it,” he said. I thank Ryu Joong-il, who has trusted me and has been using me for a while. "

Kim Yun-stock, who was rated as a lumber to take charge of Lee Min-ho and LG mound, went between 1 and 2 until July; KBO League Kyonggi was also a mainly relief mound.

But Chauchan’s shoulder injury made him a “fix” starter in August, not a ten-day rush like Lee Min-ho. Kim Yun-stock is on the mound at intervals of 6-7 days; winning the fruit of victory in August's final start.

Kim Yun-stock said, “Kyonggi didn’t get a zero early on. I don’t think he delivered his strength properly. “I was able to throw up to six innings after I focused on stopping one batter,” he said.

I wasn’t nervous, but I couldn’t care about Lee Min-ho, who had already become a four-win Pitcher, and finally I enjoyed the joy of my first win. In his hand was a monument that Ko Woo Seok had taken care of.

Ko Woo Seok said, "(Kim) Yoon Sik has won his first victory in 16 Kyonggi, but I congratulate you very much. I hope I will be a 100-win Pitcher in the future. "

To be 100-win Pitcher as Ko Woo Seok wishes, you need to win 99 more - to be a better Pitcher. Kim Yun-stock said, “We need to improve our control of the ball and the ball, and we need to work harder.”

Citing Ryu's expression, 'baby' Kim Yun-stock ran 100m. It won't be Ryu's only interest to watch how Lee Min-ho and Kim Yun-stock will grow.