'The alley restaurant' Lee Seung-gi, 'local brother' dignity .. warm encouragement to chicken gang house

The alley restaurant Lee Seung-gi gave warm encouragement to the heads of the chicken gangjeong house as local brother.On the 26th SBS Baek Jong-wons The Alley Restaurant, Baek Jong-won praised the Pasta house.Lee Seung-gi visited the chicken gangjeong after the Pasta house, and Baek Jong-won said, My local juniors were a lot confused with me earlier.Please cheer me up and tell me about the coating of chicken fries. The bosses touch hastened with the advent of Lee Seung-gi.Baek Jong-won and Kim Seong-joo, who watched this in the situation room, said, The words are the most people, but they are not talking.Lee Seung-gi, a native of Chang-dong, talked about Chang-dong to relax the bosses.Lee Seung-gi also asked, I have a lot of trouble.Lee Seung-gi then tasted three chicken Gangjeongs with different sugar and starch syrup ratios. Lee Seung-gi said, Is not all peoples appetites the same?He said, lets choose with the bosses. Lee Seung-gi and the boss chose the sugar ratio, and the other boss chose the high ratio of starch syrup.Lee Seung-gi re-eat another Choices, asking the boss why.Lee Seung-gi said, I personally think chicken is the first among the sweetness of chickens.Kim Seong-joo, who saw this, said, It is a student chairman style.Baek Jong-won laughed, saying, If I were like, I would say that I was wrong because I had two choices.Lee Seung-gi said, It is an honor because it is the first tasting, so you can eat it elsewhere.Lee Seung-gi also said, There is a reason for those who have succeeded, and once you accept it, you will get an idea if you continue.Meanwhile, Cho Kyuhyun scooped to the NO delivery pizza house.Cho Kyuhyun, who ate tuna pizza and salami pizza, was frankly commented, and Kim Seong-joo and Jung In-sun also sympathized with Cho Kyuhyuns review.It was because the boss topped it more than Fabry chef told me.Baek Jong-won made Fabry try to make it again as Fabry told him, and Cho Kyuhyun, who ate the remade pizza, was surprised that the taste was changed./ Photo = SBS broadcast screen
The alley restaurant Lee Seung-gi gave warm encouragement to the heads of the chicken gangjeong house as local brother.On the 26th SBS Baek Jong-wons The Alley Restaurant, Baek Jong-won praised the Pasta house.Lee Seung-gi visited the chicken gangjeong after the Pasta house, and Baek Jong-won said, My local juniors were a lot confused with me earlier.Please cheer me up and tell me about the coating of chicken fries. The bosses touch hastened with the advent of Lee Seung-gi.Baek Jong-won and Kim Seong-joo, who watched this in the situation room, said, The words are the most people, but they are not talking.Lee Seung-gi, a native of Chang-dong, talked about Chang-dong to relax the bosses.Lee Seung-gi also asked, I have a lot of trouble.Lee Seung-gi then tasted three chicken Gangjeongs with different sugar and starch syrup ratios. Lee Seung-gi said, Is not all peoples appetites the same?He said, lets choose with the bosses. Lee Seung-gi and the boss chose the sugar ratio, and the other boss chose the high ratio of starch syrup.Lee Seung-gi re-eat another Choices, asking the boss why.Lee Seung-gi said, I personally think chicken is the first among the sweetness of chickens.Kim Seong-joo, who saw this, said, It is a student chairman style.Baek Jong-won laughed, saying, If I were like, I would say that I was wrong because I had two choices.Lee Seung-gi said, It is an honor because it is the first tasting, so you can eat it elsewhere.Lee Seung-gi also said, There is a reason for those who have succeeded, and once you accept it, you will get an idea if you continue.Meanwhile, Cho Kyuhyun scooped to the NO delivery pizza house.Cho Kyuhyun, who ate tuna pizza and salami pizza, was frankly commented, and Kim Seong-joo and Jung In-sun also sympathized with Cho Kyuhyuns review.It was because the boss topped it more than Fabry chef told me.Baek Jong-won made Fabry try to make it again as Fabry told him, and Cho Kyuhyun, who ate the remade pizza, was surprised that the taste was changed./ Photo = SBS broadcast screen

'The alley restaurant' Lee Seung-gi gave warm encouragement to the heads of the chicken gangjeong house as 'local brother'.

On the 26th SBS Baek Jong-won's The alley restaurant', Baek Jong-won praised the Pasta house.

Lee Seung-gi visited the chicken gangjeong after the Pasta house, and Baek Jong-won said, "My local juniors were a lot confused with me earlier. Please cheer me up and tell me about the coating of chicken fries. "

The bosses' touch hastened with the advent of Lee Seung-gi. Baek Jong-won and Kim Seong-joo, who watched this in the situation room, said, "The words are the most people, but they are not talking." Lee Seung-gi, a native of Chang-dong, talked about Chang-dong to relax the bosses. Lee Seung-gi also asked, "I have a lot of trouble."

Lee Seung-gi then tasted three chicken Gangjeongs with different sugar and starch syrup ratios. Lee Seung-gi said, "Is not all people's appetites the same? "He said, let's choose with the bosses. Lee Seung-gi and the boss chose the sugar ratio, and the other boss chose the high ratio of starch syrup. Lee Seung-gi re-eat another Choices, asking the boss why.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I personally think chicken is the first among the sweetness of chickens." Kim Seong-joo, who saw this, said, "It is a student chairman style." Baek Jong-won laughed, saying, "If I were like, I would say that I was wrong because I had two Choices."

Lee Seung-gi said, "It is an honor because it is the first tasting, so you can eat it elsewhere." Lee Seung-gi also said, "There is a reason for those who have succeeded, and once you accept it, you will get an idea if you continue."

Meanwhile, Cho Kyuhyun scooped to the NO delivery pizza house. Cho Kyuhyun, who ate tuna pizza and salami pizza, was frankly commented, and Kim Seong-joo and Jung In-sun also sympathized with Cho Kyuhyun's review. It was because the boss topped it more than Fabry chef told me. Baek Jong-won made Fabry try to make it again as Fabry told him, and Cho Kyuhyun, who ate the remade pizza, was surprised that the taste was changed. / Photo = SBS broadcast screen