Cash calculation FLEX..."You don't have to change" ('The ally restaurant') at Lee Seung-gi, Sweet and sour chicken home.

Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi looked cool with Cash calculations.In SBS Baek Jong-wons The Alley Restaurant broadcasted on the night of the 26th, Lee Seung-gi was inspecting Sweet and sour chicken house with the alley of Changdong alley in Dobong-gu.On this day, Lee Seung-gi sampled at Sweet and sour chicken house and told the bosses, It is an honor to develop together and to have the first tasting.I hope it will work, he said. I do not think Baek is a successful person. Once you accept it and continue, your own ideas come out.While leaving the store, Lee Seung-gi tried to make a calculation, and the boss said, I havent turned on the force yet.Lee Seung-gi said, I will do it in cash. At the same time, Lee surprised the MCs by saying, You do not have to give me change.When the bosses were embarrassed by too much, Lee Seung-gi said, Its ambiguous money. Actually, I want more, but its broadcast.

Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi looked cool with Cash calculations.

In sbs 'Baek Jong-won's The alley restaurant' broadcasted on the night of the 26th, Lee Seung-gi was inspecting Sweet and sour chicken house with the alley of Changdong alley in Dobong-gu.

On this day, Lee Seung-gi sampled at Sweet and sour chicken house and told the bosses, "It is an honor to develop together and to have the first tasting. "I hope it will work," he said. "I do not think Baek is a successful person. Once you accept it and continue, your own ideas come out.

While leaving the store, Lee Seung-gi tried to make a calculation, and the boss said, "I haven't turned on the force yet." Lee Seung-gi said, "I will do it in Cash." At the same time, Lee surprised the MCs by saying, "You do not have to give me change."

When the bosses were embarrassed by "too much," Lee Seung-gi said, "It's ambiguous money. Actually, I want more, but it's broadcast.