'Top-trend' Ahn Bo-hyun picks up men's wear brand 'Tiai Forman' Model

Actor Ahn Bo-hyun was selected as the mens wear brand Tiai Forman Model.Tia Forman (T.I FOR MEN), a mens wear brand developed by Jienco Co., Ltd., announced on the 27th that it has selected Ahn Bo-hyun as the brands new model.Ahn Bo-hyun took on the role of Jang Geun Won in JTBC Itaewon Clath and showed overwhelming villain performance based on solid acting ability and emerged as Top-trend Actor.Since then, he has appeared in the entertainment program I Live Alone and has shown a small daily life to the public with a charm of reversal and a healthy lifestyle.Kim Seok-joo, CEO of T-I-Phoman, said, Ti-Phoman and Ahn Bo-hyun, who are pursuing a young, active and healthy lifestyle, harmonize with each other. Ti-Phoman, who is aiming for a healthy male image, will deliver pleasant energy with 2040 mens fashion style proposal through Ahn Bo-hyun. I have explained why.Meanwhile, Ahn Bo-hyun will show T-I-Phomans perfect suit fit through MBC Drama Kairos scheduled to air in October.The 2020 FW campaign with Ahn Bo-hyun and T-I-Phoman will be available sequentially through the official website Jienco style and official Instagram from August.Ahn Bo-hyun, who emerged as Itaewon Clath and I live alone, is in line with a healthy male image.

Actor Ahn Bo-hyun was selected as the men's wear brand 'Tiai Forman' Model.

Tia Forman (T.I FOR MEN), a men's wear brand developed by Jienco Co., Ltd., announced on the 27th that it has selected Ahn Bo-hyun as the brand's new Model.

Ahn Bo-hyun took on the role of Jang Geun Won in JTBC 'Itaewon Clath' and showed overwhelming villain performance based on solid acting ability and emerged as Top-trend Actor.

Since then, he has appeared in the entertainment program 'I Live Alone' and has shown a small daily life to the public with a charm of reversal and a healthy lifestyle.

Kim Seok-joo, CEO of T-I-Phoman, said, "Ti-Phoman and Ahn Bo-hyun, who are pursuing a young, active and healthy lifestyle, harmonize with each other." "Ti-Phoman, who is aiming for a healthy male image, will deliver pleasant energy with 2040 men's fashion style proposal through Ahn Bo-hyun." I have explained why.

Meanwhile, Ahn Bo-hyun will show T-I-Phoman's perfect suit fit through MBC Drama 'Kairos' scheduled to air in October. The 2020 FW campaign with Ahn Bo-hyun and T-I-Phoman will be available sequentially through the official website Jienco style and official Instagram from August.

Ahn Bo-hyun, who emerged as 'Itaewon Clath' and 'I live alone', is in line with a healthy male image.