Andong Station District, Boy - The first picture of a man's life "Warmness in coldness, resembles me"

Andong Station s first life, the first picture, was released.TvN TOIL The first picture of the life of Andong Station, which is cold and warm and cold, has been revealed to the role of Hado Yun in the drama Taps well request.Andong Station, a pictorial picture published through fashion magazine  ⁇  First Look  ⁇ , overwhelms the eye with dreamy eyes that are cold but inevitable.In addition to showing a reverse mood with a pure expression and a smile full of boys, the black and white pictorial cuts showed a deep masculine beauty and created a sophisticated and sensual mood.In an interview with the photographer, Andong Station responded to the question, What is this Taps well request? Is a comfort for those who have suffered a farewell, and everyone experiences a farewell, whether it is a farewell or a death.Among the plays, Shin Hye-sun, who lives in the 19th car, as well as Andong Station, lost his father, Western Xia (Ahn Bo-hyun) lost First Love, and Meadow (Ha Yun Kyung) lost his sister.All four of them are closed at first, but as they heal, they open their minds little by little. I think it is a warm story that people who see through them can be comforted.Asked if he had ever felt a sense of healing during filming, he said, There is a healing point that I felt in the scene as well as the content of the drama.The set was pretty, and the grassland was on the farm, and I felt comfortable just by going to the farm and seeing the scenery. Also, regarding Hado Yun character point, The character called Dooyun is very attractive, so I tried to make the most of the charm, and while I was doing the actualization, the bishop gave me the opinion to add a little more human part and tried to differentiate it.In the original work, there is almost no smile, but in the drama, Dooyun laughs a little. Dooyun lost someone and lived in the emptiness that had to fill the vacancy from a young age. Thats why I was sick, but I was sick of trying not to express it on the outside.Even though it looks cold and cold, there is warmth and hardness in it, so I thought I would like to draw a similar point that I have and express it once. Finally, when I realized that I realized my dream as an actor, I said, There are times when I suddenly become so happy in the field. I sometimes realize that I am shooting with such great bosses and wonderful actors.And I am so happy, I do not think I should give up. The world is full of people The world is full of people The world is full of people The world is full of people The world is full of people The world is full of people The world is full of people The world is full of people The world is full of people The world is full of people The world is full of people The world is full of people The world is full of people I got it.He is showing a cool and cool appearance as a secretary and a strong face that can be leaned as a good friend.In particular, viewers are anticipating whether Ha Do-yoon, a cold man, will be able to open his heart and start a heart-warming romance after receiving a straight confession from Cho-won as the subject of Yoon Cho-won (Ha Yoon-kyung)s First Love and his ongoing crush last week.Taps well request is broadcast on tvN every week at 9:20 pm TOIL.

Andong Station 's first life, the first picture, was released. TvN TOIL The first picture of the life of Andong Station, which is cold and warm and cold, has been revealed to the role of Hado Yun in the drama 'Taps well request'. Andong Station, a pictorial picture published through fashion magazine ⁇ First Look ⁇ , overwhelms the eye with dreamy eyes that are cold but inevitable. In addition to showing a reverse mood with a pure expression and a smile full of boys, the black and white pictorial cuts showed a deep masculine beauty and created a sophisticated and sensual mood. In an interview with the photographer, Andong Station responded to the question, "What is this Taps well request?" Is a comfort for those who have suffered a farewell, and everyone experiences a farewell, whether it is a farewell or a death. Among the plays, Shin Hye-sun, who lives in the 19th car, as well as Andong Station, lost his father, Western Xia (Ahn Bo-hyun) lost First Love, and Meadow (Ha Yun Kyung) lost his sister. All four of them are closed at first, but as they heal, they open their minds little by little. "I think it is a warm story that people who see through them can be comforted." Asked if he had ever felt a sense of healing during filming, he said, "There is a healing point that I felt in the scene as well as the content of the drama. The set was pretty, and the grassland was on the farm, and I felt comfortable just by going to the farm and seeing the scenery. " Also, regarding Hado Yun character point, "The character called Dooyun is very attractive, so I tried to make the most of the charm, and while I was doing the actualization, the bishop gave me the opinion to add a little more human part and tried to differentiate it. In the original work, there is almost no smile, but in the drama, Dooyun laughs a little. " "Dooyun lost someone and lived in the emptiness that had to fill the vacancy from a young age. That's why I was sick, but I was sick of trying not to express it on the outside. Even though it looks cold and cold, there is warmth and hardness in it, so I thought I would like to draw a similar point that I have and express it once. " Finally, when I realized that I realized my dream as an actor, I said, "There are times when I suddenly become so happy in the field. I sometimes realize that I am shooting with such great bosses and wonderful actors. And I am so happy, I do not think I should give up. " The world is full of people The world is full of people The world is full of people The world is full of people The world is full of people The world is full of people The world is full of people The world is full of people The world is full of people The world is full of people The world is full of people The world is full of people The world is full of people I got it. He is showing a cool and cool appearance as a secretary and a strong face that can be leaned as a good friend. In particular, viewers are anticipating whether Ha Do-yoon, a cold man, will be able to open his heart and start a heart-warming romance after receiving a straight confession from Cho-won as the subject of Yoon Cho-won (Ha Yoon-kyung)'s First Love and his ongoing crush last week. 'Taps well request' is broadcast on tvN every week at 9:20 pm TOIL.