Twogether' Lee Seung-gi-gi Gi "I am shocked by Ryu's pajamas, showing cannibals..."

Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi, who attended the Netflix original series Twogether Jejek presentation Online on the morning of the 23rd, announced the shooting episode with Ryu Ho.Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi said, I saw the first time I watched Ryu Ho and I thought he was a prince of Asia. He was not a pajama before he was asleep, but wearing a top-of-the-line silk nightgown.I was really trying to show that I wanted to sleep like that while I was wearing a nightgown that would not absorb 1% of my sweat. Ryu Ho was originally sleeping in such a pajama when he was sleeping. Twogether is an eye-cleaning healing travel variety that Lee Seung-gi-gi Gi, Ryu Ho, and two other stars from the same age, who are from the language and language, travel around Asia this summer.It will be released on Netflix for the first time on the 26th.

Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi, who attended the Netflix original series Twogether' Jejek presentation Online on the morning of the 23rd, announced the shooting episode with Ryu Ho.

Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi said, "I saw the first time I watched Ryu Ho and I thought he was a prince of Asia." He was not a pajama before he was asleep, but wearing a top-of-the-line silk nightgown. I was really trying to show that I wanted to sleep like that while I was wearing a nightgown that would not absorb 1% of my sweat. Ryu Ho was originally sleeping in such a pajama when he was sleeping. "

Twogether' is an eye-cleaning healing travel variety that Lee Seung-gi-gi Gi, Ryu Ho, and two other stars from the same age, who are from the language and language, travel around Asia this summer. It will be released on Netflix for the first time on the 26th.