'In the Mood for Love' ends shooting ..Lee Tae-sung "sent away from a clear day without clouds"

Actor Lee Tae-sung gave a feeling that he had finished filming Drama In the Mood for Love.Lee Tae-sung told his Instagram on the 1st of the day, I left the spirit of In the Mood for Love on a clear day of cloudless sky.Actor people who have been together for 6 months have really Sui Gu! I would like to see a lot of viewers until the last time. Lee Tae-sung in the public photo shows off his warm charm with sunglasses on the beach.The netizens who responded to this responded such as Sui Gu, I was troubled, I was a wonderful father Taesung Actor Sui Gu.Meanwhile, Lee Tae-sung is appearing on the SBS entertainment program Ugly Our Little.

Actor Lee Tae-sung gave a feeling that he had finished filming Drama 'In the Mood for Love'.

Lee Tae-sung told his Instagram on the 1st of the day, "I left the spirit of 'In the Mood for Love' on a clear day of cloudless sky. Actor people who have been together for 6 months have really Sui Gu! I would like to see a lot of viewers until the last time. "

Lee Tae-sung in the public photo shows off his warm charm with sunglasses on the beach.

The netizens who responded to this responded such as "Sui Gu", "I was troubled", "I was a wonderful father Taesung Actor Sui Gu".

Meanwhile, Lee Tae-sung is appearing on the SBS entertainment program 'Ugly Our Little'.