"Run Dang stick" Lee Tae-sung "Pet Agility Top Model, I'm Happiness myself"

Lee Tae-sung said, I met Happiness with Run Dang stick appearance.On March 8, at 8:30 pm, MBC Everlons new Pet program Run a Running Race will be broadcast first through MBC Everlon and MBC Sports Plus.Unlike the existing solution-oriented Pet program, the first Korean entertainment, Run Dang Stuck, which combines traditional dog sports dog agility, is expected to show the joy of communicating, growing and happy with pets.Lee Tae-sung lives with two Pets, Mond and Kao.Mond and Kakao were surprised by the entertainment programs and dramas starring Lee Tae-sung, and stole their attention with their deadly cuteness.The passionate eldest brother Lee Tae-sung and the cute two Pets top model on dog ambiguity through Run Dang stickLee Tae-sung said, I thought that Silk stock and Pet were the top model who could communicate and have a deeper bond and be healthy together.I wanted to know what I did not know about Mond and Kao while training and shooting.In life and life with Pet, there are many things that the ilk stockers try, but in the case of agility, the ilk stock and Pet should try, so there seemed to be a big happiness while running together and breathing together. Lee Tae-sung, who decided to appear in Run the Dang Stuck and make a stupid Top Model for communion; however, Top Model was not as easy as he thought.Lee Tae-sung said, I was worried that Mond and Kao could follow new rules and education well, not just walking or playing.But while studying and training together, I seem to have learned the strengths and weaknesses of the hidden nature of Mond and Kakao. This Top Model gave a special happiness to Lee Tae-sung, a silk stock, as well as two Pets of Mond and Kao.Lee Tae-sung said, Sometimes I am tired of training every time I come and wash both of them and eat them.But when I think of the Mond and Kao that run through the wide lawn with a clear expression, I will meet the moment when I become happy together. (Photo Provision = MBC Everlon

Lee Tae-sung said, "I met Happiness with 'Run Dang stick' appearance."

On March 8, at 8:30 pm, MBC Everlon's new Pet program Run a Running Race will be broadcast first through MBC Everlon and MBC Sports Plus. Unlike the existing solution-oriented Pet program, the first Korean entertainment, 'Run Dang stuck', which combines traditional dog sports 'dog agility', is expected to show the joy of communicating, growing and happy with Pets.

Lee Tae-sung lives with two Pets, 'Mond' and 'Kao'. Mond and Kakao were surprised by the entertainment programs and dramas starring Lee Tae-sung, and stole their attention with their deadly cuteness. The passionate eldest brother Lee Tae-sung and the cute two Pets Top Model on dog ambiguity through 'Run Dang stick'

Lee Tae-sung said, "I thought that silk stock and Pet were the Top Model who could communicate and have a deeper bond and be healthy together. I wanted to know what I did not know about 'Mond' and 'Kao' while training and shooting. In life and life with Pet, there are many things that the ilk stockers try, but in the case of agility, the ilk stock and Pet should try, so there seemed to be a big Happiness while running together and breathing together. "

Lee Tae-sung, who decided to appear in "Run the Dang stuck" and make a stupid Top Model for communion; however, Top Model was not as easy as he thought. Lee Tae-sung said, "I was worried that 'Mond' and 'Kao' could follow new rules and education well, not just walking or playing. But while studying and training together, I seem to have learned the strengths and weaknesses of the hidden nature of Mond and Kakao. "

This Top Model gave a special Happiness to Lee Tae-sung, a silk stock, as well as two Pets of 'Mond' and 'Kao'. Lee Tae-sung said, "Sometimes I am tired of training every time I come and wash both of them and eat them. But when I think of the 'Mond' and 'Kao' that run through the wide lawn with a clear expression, I will meet the moment when I become happy together. " (Photo Provision = MBC Everlon