'The King' Lee Min-ho, Kim Go-eun and Reunite of thrill...Lee Jung-jin Earth 2 to detect danger

Lee Min-ho realized Lee Jung-jins Earth 2 and sensed the dangers of himself and Kim Go-eun.Lee Min-ho learned Earth 2 of Lee Jung-jin in the 6th episode of SBSs Golden Land Drama The King: The Monarch of Eternity (playplayed by Kim Eun-sook/directed by Baek Sang-hoon and Jung Ji-hyun) broadcast on May 2.Guseo-ryeong visited Igon after receiving a report that Igon had turned a helicopter to Seoul late at night.He introduced himself as a fan of the prime minister, wary of the old Seo-ryeong (Mr. Chung Eun-chae), who says, Your Majesty is my country.I am a traveler, and it is an honor to see you like this. I will leave soon. It is the first Korean Empire, so everything is like a fairy tale, he said.Lee went back to Busan with his jungtae, and Koo Seo-ryong showed jealousy when he saw Lee, who laughed because of his jungtae in front of him.Lee made food for himself for the situation that he did not eat properly.Igon, who knew that the monetary unit was different, but he did not pay for it because he would go far, but said, I was lonely when I was alone today.Its pretty hard to say that I cant prove myself. Thanks for picking me up.Lee searched Lee Jung-jin and hesitated when Jung Tae-eul, who learned about his life, asked him to show his identity document.Jung Tae-eul, who received the Identity document after worrying, was hard to believe that he had his Identity document 25 years ago.Someone spilled, and the memory became blurred. I dont know if I can recognize him, but I feel like Ill show up for once.Its hard to solve, but its a simple and beautiful way to do it. Youre the answer Im looking for.Whoever it was and whoever World won, so dont say good-bye to yourself.At that time, as Japan approached the territorial waters with Aegis, the NSC was called up.Despite the opposition of the lawmakers, the old army was ready for battle, and Igon was a naval captain and a commander of the Korean Empire.The Imperial Court wears uniforms at the most honorable moment, Lee said, handing Jung Tae-eul the Identity document. Ill win. Ill be right back.Will you wait? He nodded and said, Ill see you again. Igon said, I thought it was a name I did not call, but it was a name I only asked you to call.While Jung Tae-eul was returning to South Korea to concentrate on his work, Korean Empire and Japans Arlington Road had a fierce confrontation.Japan Arlington Road was close to a position that could be identified by the naked eye, and Igon warned his comrades that it is not me that you have to protect, but this sea, he warned.Japan was embarrassed by the decisive attitude of Igon, who was prepared for war, and retreated after making a decision to suspend the warship.When Jeong Tae-eul returned to South Korea, he thought of Egon without knowing it. He asked Egon, who kissed him, Take off your clothes. Do you have a shoulder wound? Is it strange?I cant see it now anyway, said Lee, who was actively playing with him to unbutton his clothes. I checked it because I didnt want to write it back.I am sleepy, he said, and Igon regretted the behavior of Jeong Tae-eun, who did not break down the wall, saying, It is harder to cross this line than other Worlds. Yi Jong-in (played by Jeon Mu-song) returned from the conference, and Yi Jong-in held out a book of examination with the true sign of Yirim.Yi Jong-in reveals the true cause of death as a cervical fracture, not a shooting by the Guard, and it is clear that he knew the same body but congenital polio, including fingerprints and blood types.When Irim found out that Irim was alive, Igon sensed anxiety, saying, If Irim wanted from the beginning, I would come to find my class.Lee Ha-na
Lee Min-ho realized Lee Jung-jins Earth 2 and sensed the dangers of himself and Kim Go-eun.Lee Min-ho learned Earth 2 of Lee Jung-jin in the 6th episode of SBSs Golden Land Drama The King: The Monarch of Eternity (playplayed by Kim Eun-sook/directed by Baek Sang-hoon and Jung Ji-hyun) broadcast on May 2.Guseo-ryeong visited Igon after receiving a report that Igon had turned a helicopter to Seoul late at night.He introduced himself as a fan of the prime minister, wary of the old Seo-ryeong (Mr. Chung Eun-chae), who says, Your Majesty is my country.I am a traveler, and it is an honor to see you like this. I will leave soon. It is the first Korean Empire, so everything is like a fairy tale, he said.Lee went back to Busan with his jungtae, and Koo Seo-ryong showed jealousy when he saw Lee, who laughed because of his jungtae in front of him.Lee made food for himself for the situation that he did not eat properly.Igon, who knew that the monetary unit was different, but he did not pay for it because he would go far, but said, I was lonely when I was alone today.Its pretty hard to say that I cant prove myself. Thanks for picking me up.Lee searched Lee Jung-jin and hesitated when Jung Tae-eul, who learned about his life, asked him to show his identity document.Jung Tae-eul, who received the Identity document after worrying, was hard to believe that he had his Identity document 25 years ago.Someone spilled, and the memory became blurred. I dont know if I can recognize him, but I feel like Ill show up for once.Its hard to solve, but its a simple and beautiful way to do it. Youre the answer Im looking for.Whoever it was and whoever World won, so dont say good-bye to yourself.At that time, as Japan approached the territorial waters with Aegis, the NSC was called up.Despite the opposition of the lawmakers, the old army was ready for battle, and Igon was a naval captain and a commander of the Korean Empire.The Imperial Court wears uniforms at the most honorable moment, Lee said, handing Jung Tae-eul the Identity document. Ill win. Ill be right back.Will you wait? He nodded and said, Ill see you again. Igon said, I thought it was a name I did not call, but it was a name I only asked you to call.While Jung Tae-eul was returning to South Korea to concentrate on his work, Korean Empire and Japans Arlington Road had a fierce confrontation.Japan Arlington Road was close to a position that could be identified by the naked eye, and Igon warned his comrades that it is not me that you have to protect, but this sea, he warned.Japan was embarrassed by the decisive attitude of Igon, who was prepared for war, and retreated after making a decision to suspend the warship.When Jeong Tae-eul returned to South Korea, he thought of Egon without knowing it. He asked Egon, who kissed him, Take off your clothes. Do you have a shoulder wound? Is it strange?I cant see it now anyway, said Lee, who was actively playing with him to unbutton his clothes. I checked it because I didnt want to write it back.I am sleepy, he said, and Igon regretted the behavior of Jeong Tae-eun, who did not break down the wall, saying, It is harder to cross this line than other Worlds. Yi Jong-in (played by Jeon Mu-song) returned from the conference, and Yi Jong-in held out a book of examination with the true sign of Yirim.Yi Jong-in reveals the true cause of death as a cervical fracture, not a shooting by the Guard, and it is clear that he knew the same body but congenital polio, including fingerprints and blood types.When Irim found out that Irim was alive, Igon sensed anxiety, saying, If Irim wanted from the beginning, I would come to find my class.Lee Ha-na

Lee Min-ho realized Lee Jung-jin's Earth 2 and sensed the dangers of himself and Kim Go-eun.

Lee Min-ho learned Earth 2 of Lee Jung-jin in the 6th episode of SBS's Golden Land Drama The King: The Monarch of Eternity (playplayed by Kim Eun-sook/directed by Baek Sang-hoon and Jung Ji-hyun) broadcast on May 2.

Guseo-ryeong visited Igon after receiving a report that Igon had turned a helicopter to Seoul late at night. He introduced himself as a fan of the prime minister, wary of the old Seo-ryeong (Mr. Chung Eun-chae), who says, "Your Majesty is my country."

“I am a traveler, and it is an honor to see you like this. I will leave soon. It is the first Korean Empire, so everything is like a fairy tale,” he said. Lee went back to Busan with his jungtae, and Koo Seo-ryong showed jealousy when he saw Lee, who laughed because of his jungtae in front of him.

Lee made food for himself for the situation that he did not eat properly. Igon, who knew that the monetary unit was different, but he did not pay for it because he would go far, but said, "I was lonely when I was alone today. It’s pretty hard to say that I can’t prove myself. Thanks for picking me up.”

Lee searched Lee Jung-jin and hesitated when Jung Tae-eul, who learned about his life, asked him to show his Identity document. Jung Tae-eul, who received the Identity document after worrying, was hard to believe that he had his Identity document 25 years ago.

“Someone spilled, and the memory became blurred. I don’t know if I can recognize him, but I feel like I’ll show up for once. “It’s hard to solve, but it’s a simple and beautiful way to do it. You’re the answer I’m looking for. Whoever it was and whoever World won, so don’t say good-bye to yourself.”

At that time, as Japan approached the territorial waters with Aegis, the NSC was called up. Despite the opposition of the lawmakers, the old army was ready for battle, and Igon was a naval captain and a commander of the Korean Empire.

“The Imperial Court wears uniforms at the most honorable moment,” Lee said, handing Jung Tae-eul the Identity document. “I’ll win. I’ll be right back. Will you wait? "He nodded and said," I'll see you again. " Igon said, "I thought it was a name I did not call, but it was a name I only asked you to call."

While Jung Tae-eul was returning to South Korea to concentrate on his work, Korean Empire and Japan's Arlington Road had a fierce confrontation. Japan Arlington Road was close to a position that could be identified by the naked eye, and Igon warned his comrades that "it is not me that you have to protect, but this sea," he warned. Japan was embarrassed by the decisive attitude of Igon, who was prepared for war, and retreated after making a decision to suspend the warship.

When Jeong Tae-eul returned to South Korea, he thought of Egon without knowing it. He asked Egon, who kissed him, "Take off your clothes. Do you have a shoulder wound? Is it strange?" “I can’t see it now anyway,” said Lee, who was actively playing with him to unbutton his clothes. “I checked it because I didn’t want to write it back. I am sleepy, "he said, and Igon regretted the behavior of Jeong Tae-eun, who did not break down the wall, saying," It is harder to cross this line than other Worlds. "

Yi Jong-in (played by Jeon Mu-song) returned from the conference, and Yi Jong-in held out a book of examination with the true sign of Yirim. Yi Jong-in reveals the true cause of death as a cervical fracture, not a shooting by the Guard, and it is clear that he knew the same body but congenital polio, including fingerprints and blood types.

When Irim found out that Irim was alive, Igon sensed anxiety, saying, "If Irim wanted from the beginning, I would come to find my class."

Lee Ha-na