"First save," Lee Sang-kyu, "I wanted to protect my first win of Lee Min-ho debut."

I was so nervous today; a few Kyonggis didnt make it, but I think they were the most nervous.LG Twins Pitcher Lee Sang-kyu has made his first save of the debut.Lee Sang-kyu held on to a 2-0 win over the Samsung Lions in the first innings in Kyonggi against the Samsung Lions at the Deagu Samsung Lions Park on Monday.Lee Sang-kyu, who made his fourth pitcher in the ninth inning, gave up a walk to the lead hitter, Koo Ja-wook, but led Lee Won-seok to shortstop second baseman-1 baseman.And then he handled Lee Hak-ju with a second-base grounder, who beat the Samsung Lions 2-0 to end the Deagu three-game series with two wins and one loss.Lee Sang-kyu said after Kyonggi: I was so nervous today, I havent made a few Kyonggi appearances but I think Im most nervous, actually still trembling.I am so grateful and happy to achieve my first save, but I feel like I have been nervous and have not thrown my ball. The result was good, but I felt that the contents were still lacking. Lee Sang-kyu added: Before I got to the Mound, (Lee) Minho said, Please ask me for your brother, and I wanted to protect Minhos first debut victory over my first save.I congratulate you on achieving your first win, he added.

"I was so nervous today; a few Kyonggis didn't make it, but I think they were the most nervous.

lg Twins Pitcher Lee Sang-kyu has made his first save of the debut. Lee Sang-kyu held on to a 2-0 win over the Samsung Lions in the first innings in Kyonggi against the Samsung Lions at the Deagu Samsung Lions Park on Monday.

Lee Sang-kyu, who made his fourth Pitcher in the ninth inning, gave up a walk to the lead hitter, Koo Ja-wook, but led Lee Won-seok to shortstop second baseman-1 baseman. And then he handled Lee Hak-ju with a second-base grounder, who beat the Samsung Lions 2-0 to end the Deagu three-game series with two wins and one loss.

Lee Sang-kyu said after Kyonggi: "I was so nervous today, I haven't made a few Kyonggi appearances but I think I'm most nervous, actually still trembling. I am so grateful and happy to achieve my first save, but I feel like I have been nervous and have not thrown my ball. The result was good, but I felt that the contents were still lacking. "

Lee Sang-kyu added: "Before I got to the Mound, (Lee) Minho said, 'Please ask me for your brother', and I wanted to protect Minho's first debut victory over my first save. I congratulate you on achieving your first win," he added.