'It's Beautiful Now' Park Sang-won, son Yoon Shi-yoon to make 'homicide arrangement' resolution with Park In-Hwan

Seoul = It\s Beautiful Now Park Sang-won decided to cut off formal rich relationship with Park In-Hwan for son Yoon Shi-yoonIn the 39th KBS 2TV weekend drama Its Beautiful Now (director Kim Sung-geun, playwright Ha Myung-hee), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 13th, Hyun Mi-rae (Bae Da-bin) asked Lee Hyun-Jae (Yoon Shi-yoon) to break up.Hyun Mi-rae said, My mothers life is so bad. I love her now, and I do not want my mother to sacrifice because of my love. My mother has been living with it.Ive found my biological parents now, and I want to let my mother do the Choices I want to do, and I do not want to make a relationship that I do not want to force because of me. Then what am I going to do? replied Lee Hyun-Jae, who was tearful of the current future, Im sorry; Lee Hyun-Jae, who said, OK.Lets just take a moment away from the situation, as you say. But lets not think about breaking up.Jin Soo-jeong (Park Ji-young) headed to the river where his father Lee kyung-cheol (Park In-Hwan) and his mother were scattered.Lee kyung-cheol said: Your mommy didnt close her eyes comfortably because of you, then promised: Id make a great person, even if I were a powder.But the money I collected disappeared to the hospital cost. I had to live with a young man, and I had no intention of raising it well. I did not abandon you.When I left it there, I thought I could die. I thought I might not see it again, so I made the same mark on my body. But Jin Soo-jeong said, I thought I could do that to a young child. I thought I was abused. Lee kyung-cheol cried, saying, I was so desperate.That doesnt change the past, Lee kyung-cheol told Jin Soo-jeong, Ill take it all, talk like you are now.Later, Lee kyung-cheol ate rice with Jin Soo-jeong and said, I do not like rice because it is so good.However, Jin Soo-jeong, who returned home, told Shimo that the coarseness was released, There is nothing to change because my mind is released.Han Kyung-ae (Kim Hye-ok) was saddened to see her father and daughter, who was indifferent to her family.Shim Hae-jun (Shin Dong-mi) called him after learning Lee Hyun-Jae was in poor condition.Lee Hyun-Jae told Shim Hae-jun, I think its better to keep a distance from each other and watch the situation.I do not want to meet for a while, but I want to watch, but the situation will not change. I do not think the future is a small love for you, so I do not think I have said that. I am very emotionally empathized with my mother.Theres nothing I can do to understand - its frustrating and barren, Lee Hyun-Jae said.Lee Hyun-Jae, who had been drinking with his brothers, said, I am the most frustrated, not the situation that I move.Back home, Hyun Mi-rae told Jin Soo-jeong, who worries about her, Mom does what she wants, Ive never done it before, Im still young and there are a lot of Choices.I do not have to marry because I love you, I can break up with you, he said. Fortunately, customers will be busy working for a while.Jin Soo-jeong tears at her daughters heart-write; later, Hyun Mi-rae swallowed tears alone, recalling memories with Lee Hyun-Jae.Hyun Mi-rae visited a law firm at Shim Hae-juns request and then confronted Lee Hyun-Jae, who paused but passed through with emotion.Shim Hae-joon asked Hyun-rae about his current situation and conveyed his heart for Hyun-rae.Lee Min-ho (Park Sang-won) foreshadowed the break-up and comforted the disgruntled son Lee Hyun-Jae in his own way.Lee Min-ho asked Lee Hyun-Jae, What do you want to do? Lee Hyun-Jae said, I do not want to break up.Asked Lee Min-ho, Is the future so good, Lee Hyun-Jae said, OK, I thought there would be no love in my life again, so I just worked.Ive never been hot for a very long time, so it took me a long time to know how I felt.So what do you do, so Im going to go crazy and jump, and Lee Min-ho was sad to see him.Lee Min-ho told Lee kyung-cheol, Ill sort it out, Im going to give my seat back to Jung Eun-i. It was my fathers Choices for Son.

Seoul = It\'s Beautiful Now' Park Sang-won decided to cut off formal rich relationship with Park In-Hwan for son Yoon Shi-yoon

In the 39th KBS 2TV weekend drama 'Its Beautiful Now' (director Kim Sung-geun, playwright Ha Myung-hee), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 13th, Hyun Mi-rae (Bae Da-bin) asked Lee Hyun-Jae (Yoon Shi-yoon) to break up. Hyun Mi-rae said, "My mother's life is so bad. I love her now, and I do not want my mother to sacrifice because of my love." My mother has been living with it. I've found my biological parents now, and I want to let my mother do the Choices I want to do, and I do not want to make a relationship that I do not want to force because of me. " "Then what am I going to do?" replied Lee Hyun-Jae, who was tearful of the current future, "I'm sorry"; Lee Hyun-Jae, who said, "OK. Let's just take a moment away from the situation, as you say. But let's not think about breaking up.

Jin Soo-jeong (Park Ji-young) headed to the river where his father lee kyung-cheol (Park In-Hwan) and his mother were scattered. lee kyung-cheol said: "Your mommy didn't close her eyes comfortably because of you, then promised: I'd make a great person, even if I were a powder. But the money I collected disappeared to the hospital cost. I had to live with a young man, and I had no intention of raising it well. "I did not abandon you. When I left it there, I thought I could die. I thought I might not see it again, so I made the same mark on my body. " But Jin Soo-jeong said, "I thought I could do that to a young child. I thought I was abused." lee kyung-cheol cried, saying, "I was so desperate." "That doesn't change the past," lee kyung-cheol told Jin Soo-jeong, "I'll take it all, talk like you are now." Later, lee kyung-cheol ate rice with Jin Soo-jeong and said, "I do not like rice because it is so good." However, Jin Soo-jeong, who returned home, told Shimo that the coarseness was released, "There is nothing to change because my mind is released." Han Kyung-ae (Kim Hye-ok) was saddened to see her father and daughter, who was indifferent to her family.

Shim Hae-jun (Shin Dong-mi) called him after learning Lee Hyun-Jae was in poor condition. Lee Hyun-Jae told Shim Hae-jun, "I think it's better to keep a distance from each other and watch the situation. I do not want to meet for a while, but I want to watch, but the situation will not change. " "I do not think the future is a small love for you, so I do not think I have said that. I am very emotionally empathized with my mother." "There's nothing I can do to understand - it's frustrating and barren," Lee Hyun-Jae said. Lee Hyun-Jae, who had been drinking with his brothers, said, "I am the most frustrated, not the situation that I move."

Back home, Hyun Mi-rae told Jin Soo-jeong, who worries about her, "Mom does what she wants, I've never done it before, I'm still young and there are a lot of Choices. "I do not have to marry because I love you, I can break up with you," he said. "Fortunately, customers will be busy working for a while." Jin Soo-jeong tears at her daughter's heart-write; later, Hyun Mi-rae swallowed tears alone, recalling memories with Lee Hyun-Jae. Hyun Mi-rae visited a law firm at Shim Hae-jun's request and then confronted Lee Hyun-Jae, who paused but passed through with emotion. Shim Hae-joon asked Hyun-rae about his current situation and conveyed his heart for Hyun-rae.

Lee Min-ho (Park Sang-won) foreshadowed the break-up and comforted the disgruntled son Lee Hyun-Jae in his own way. Lee Min-ho asked Lee Hyun-Jae, "What do you want to do?" Lee Hyun-Jae said, "I do not want to break up." Asked Lee Min-ho, "Is the future so good," Lee Hyun-Jae said, "OK, I thought there would be no love in my life again, so I just worked. I've never been hot for a very long time, so it took me a long time to know how I felt. So what do you do, so I'm going to go crazy and jump, "and Lee Min-ho was sad to see him. Lee Min-ho told lee kyung-cheol, "I'll sort it out, I'm going to give my seat back to Jung Eun-i." It was my father's Choices for son.