'Family.' Jung Jin-young x Won Mi-kyung, During the year couple who feel only with eyes ..

TVNs new Mon-Tue drama, which will be broadcast on June 1, will be released on June 7 (director Kwon Young-il, playwright Kim Eun-jung, production studio Dragon/hereinafter Family.) and will be released on June 7. Kim Sang-sik, the center of Family, and Jung Jin-young, Won Mi-kyung, The still cut of the film was released.Although it is close, the sense of distance that is felt only by the eyes increases the empathy index.Family. draws stories about misunderstandings and understandings of Family like Ellen Burstyn and Ellen Burstyn like Family.Parents and children live their lives as they get older and less time together and more secrets to talk about.It is natural because it is Family, and I meet a relationship that deeply shares emotions and secrets that I could not share because I was close to Family.I do not know much about I, but I do not know about Family, but I deal with the story of going to Family with people in the relationship that I do not know about I.Director Kwon Young-il, who co-directed WWWW, 100 million stars from the sky, and Suits, is taking megaphones and is written by Kim Eun-jung, who wrote screenplays such as drama Neighbors Boyfriend and the movies Hello, Hyung-ah, Huayu and Connect, which makes drama fans excited.Jung Jin-young and Won Mi-kyung, who do not need explanation in acting, are realistic During the year itself.Lee, who is dissatisfied with Lee in the public photo, and Kim Sang-siks dissatisfied face, which looks at his trademark pouty lips, catch his eye.In the ensuing photo, Kim Sang-sik, who laughs and Lees preparations, which can not hide his uncomfortable color, seem to show the laughing reality of the couple, which has been as far away as many years.Kim Sang-sik, Lee, and his wife had a good time, and the story behind them is curious.Jung Jin-young plays Kim Sang-sik, who carries the weight of the head.I have lived my life for a family, but it is a normal head of this age that has become blunt and stubborn.I think of my wife and children more than anyone else, but I feel lonely in the distance that I can not approach.Jung Jin-youngs transformation to draw a wide range of Kim Sang-sik, which has an unthinkable secret from the face of the most common head.Jung Jin-young said, Kim Sang-sik is responsible for the livelihood of Family.I have been an Actor for 20 years, but I felt attracted because I had never played a role. He said, I was fascinated by the depth of the whole work and Kim Sang-sik Jung Jin-young, who prepared a large license to play Kim Sang-sik, said, I saw a lot of the appearance of a self-confidence like Kim Sang-sikWe are trying to convey the change of Kim Sang-sik smoothly in such realistic empathy.Kim Sang-siks wife and mother Lee preparing for the second act of life, Won Mi-kyung is also hot.Lee is a full-time housewife for Family. Won Mi-kyung, who has been meeting with viewers for a long breath drama for a long time, sympathizes with Lees life more than anyone else.My age mothers think about the second act of life. Im back at work as an Actor.Won Mi-kyungs understanding that he ran only to see Family, and his children left his arms and the empty nest was really empty will lead to communication with viewers.Lee is a woman who has a secret and has been suffering from heartache for a long time, Won Mi-kyung said. I was under pressure to say, Will life hidden in Lees secret be well expressed in my appearance? But I think the time I lived as a normal housewife will help me draw LeeAbove all, the synergies between Jung Jin-young and Won Mi-kyung are more than expected. Jung Jin-young said, Won Mi-kyung is a respected actor.I am very excited about acting, and I am honored to be acting together. Won Mi-kyung also said, Jung Jin-young is appearing as her husband.Its an Actor that smells like a real person - I think it fits well with Kim Sang-sik when you smile like a young man.Kim Sang-sik feels more affectionate thanks to Jung Jin-young There is already a lot of expectation in the special story of the couple, which will be drawn by the acting craftsmen, what will be the realistic couple that Jung Jin-young and Won Mi-kyung show respect for each other.On the other hand, tvNs new Mon-Tue drama I do not know much, but Family. will be broadcasted at 9 pm on June 1.

TVN's new Mon-Tue drama, which will be broadcast on June 1, will be released on June 7 (director Kwon Young-il, playwright Kim Eun-jung, production studio Dragon/hereinafter 'Family.') and will be released on June 7. Kim Sang-sik, the center of Family, and Jung Jin-young, Won Mi-kyung, The still cut of the film was released. Although it is close, the sense of distance that is felt only by the eyes increases the empathy index.

Family. draws stories about misunderstandings and understandings of Family like Ellen Burstyn and Ellen Burstyn like Family. Parents and children live their lives as they get older and less time together and more secrets to talk about. It is natural because it is Family, and I meet a relationship that deeply shares emotions and secrets that I could not share because I was close to Family. I do not know much about 'I', but I do not know about Family, but I deal with the story of going to Family with people in the relationship that I do not know about 'I'. Director Kwon Young-il, who co-directed WWWW, 100 million stars from the sky, and Suits, is taking megaphones and is written by Kim Eun-jung, who wrote screenplays such as drama Neighbors' Boyfriend and the movies 'Hello, Hyung-ah', 'Huayu' and 'Connect', which makes drama fans excited.

Jung Jin-young and Won Mi-kyung, who do not need explanation in acting, are realistic 'During the year' itself. Lee, who is dissatisfied with Lee in the public photo, and Kim Sang-sik's dissatisfied face, which looks at his trademark pouty lips, catch his eye. In the ensuing photo, Kim Sang-sik, who laughs and Lee's preparations, which can not hide his uncomfortable color, seem to show the 'laughing' reality of the couple, which has been as far away as many years. Kim Sang-sik, Lee, and his wife had a good time, and the story behind them is curious.

Jung Jin-young plays Kim Sang-sik, who carries the weight of the head. I have lived my life for a Family, but it is a normal head of this age that has become blunt and stubborn. I think of my wife and children more than anyone else, but I feel lonely in the distance that I can not approach. Jung Jin-young's transformation to draw a wide range of Kim Sang-sik, which has an unthinkable secret from the face of the most common head. Jung Jin-young said, "Kim Sang-sik is responsible for the livelihood of Family. I have been an Actor for 20 years, but I felt attracted because I had never played a role. "He said," I was fascinated by the depth of the whole work and Kim Sang-sik " Jung Jin-young, who prepared a large license to play Kim Sang-sik, said, "I saw a lot of the appearance of a self-confidence like Kim Sang-sik “We are trying to convey the change of Kim Sang-sik smoothly in such realistic empathy.”

Kim Sang-sik's wife and mother Lee preparing for the second act of life, Won Mi-kyung is also hot. Lee is a full-time housewife for Family. Won Mi-kyung, who has been meeting with viewers for a long breath drama for a long time, sympathizes with Lee's life more than anyone else. “My age mothers think about the second act of life. I’m back at work as an Actor. Won Mi-kyung's understanding that he ran only to see Family, and his children left his arms and the empty nest was really empty "will lead to communication with viewers. “Lee is a woman who has a secret and has been suffering from heartache for a long time,” Won Mi-kyung said. “I was under pressure to say, ‘Will life hidden in Lee’s secret be well expressed in my appearance?’ But I think the time I lived as a normal housewife will help me draw Lee

Above all, the synergies between Jung Jin-young and Won Mi-kyung are more than expected. Jung Jin-young said, "Won Mi-kyung is a respected Actor. “I am very excited about acting, and I am honored to be acting together.” Won Mi-kyung also said, “Jung Jin-young is appearing as her husband. It's an Actor that smells like a real person - I think it fits well with Kim Sang-sik when you smile like a young man. Kim Sang-sik feels more affectionate thanks to Jung Jin-young " There is already a lot of expectation in the special story of the couple, which will be drawn by the 'acting craftsmen', what will be the realistic couple that Jung Jin-young and Won Mi-kyung show respect for each other.

On the other hand, tvN's new Mon-Tue drama 'I do not know much, but Family.' will be broadcasted at 9 pm on June 1.