'It's Family': Choo Ja-hyun X Shin Jae-ha captures pupil Earthquake in Won Mi-kyung Bomb declaration

I dont know much, but its Family, brings an unusual incident from the start.TVNs monthly drama, I dont know much, but its Family (hereinafter, Its Family) captured the Family meeting in a serious atmosphere today (the 1st) ahead of the first broadcast.The first Kim Eun-joo (Choo Ja-hyun) and the youngest Ji-woo Kim (Shin Jae-ha) who are making different expressions in the Bomb declaration of mother Lee (Won Mi-kyung) stimulate curiosity.Family depicts stories about misunderstandings and understandings of Family such as Ellen Burstyn and Ellen Burstyn.Parents and children live their lives as they get older and less time together and more secrets to talk about.FamilyYi Gi is natural, and I meet a relationship that deeply shares emotions and secrets that I could not share because I was close to Family.I do not know much about I, but I am a family, not a family, but I do not know anything about I, and eventually I am pleasantly telling the story of people and family.In the photo, the first Kim Eun-joo couple and the youngest Ji-woo Kim gathered together at the emergency meeting of their mother were captured.Mother Lee, who has lived for Family for the rest of her life, looks determined as if she has decided something.His shock declaration to his mother, Yi Gi, who has lived without a single expression of regret for children who are not easy to call for an excuse to be busy with her indifferent husband, predicts a change to come to this family.Kim Eun-joo and Ji-woo Kims reactions are also dramatic and dramatic.The first realist Kim Eun-joo is calm and calmly keeping a poker face and watching the situation, and the youngest Ji-woo Kim, who causes student Earthquake, is a soul.In particular, I am curious because I do not see Kim Eun-hee (Han Ye-ri) in the Family Conference with Kim Eun-joos husband Yoon Tae-hyung (Kim Tae-hoon).Unexpected events come to this family that looks ordinary in the world.The Bomb declaration of mother Lee, who has lived for Family rather than I as a family backdrop, is just the beginning of the case to turn this family upside down.FamilyYi Gi is worried that I could not tell, solving the secrets I wanted to hide, and approaching each other one deeply, it is expected to make viewers laugh and cry and bring out reality sympathy.It is so ordinary that it raises expectations for the first broadcast what story will be hidden to these more special families.It is Family, the production team said, The incident that suddenly blows to the ordinary family, the accident, is interesting from the first broadcast.The laughter and empathy created by these families, which are ordinary and more special, will have a different kind of fun, he said.Meanwhile, Family is directed by director Kwon Young-il, who co-directed WWW, 100 Million Stars from the Sky, and Schutz, and was written by Kim Eun-jung, who wrote screenplays such as drama Neighbors Flower Boy, movies Hello, Hyung-ah, Huayu and Connect.It will be broadcast for the first time today (on the 1st) at 9 p.m.Photo = tvN

“I don’t know much, but it’s Family,” brings an unusual incident from the start.

TVN's monthly drama, 'I don't know much, but it's Family' (hereinafter, 'It's Family') captured the Family meeting in a serious atmosphere today (the 1st) ahead of the first broadcast. The first Kim Eun-joo (Choo Ja-hyun) and the youngest Ji-woo Kim (Shin Jae-ha) who are making different expressions in the Bomb declaration of mother Lee (Won Mi-kyung) stimulate curiosity.

'Family' depicts stories about misunderstandings and understandings of Family such as Ellen Burstyn and Ellen Burstyn. Parents and children live their lives as they get older and less time together and more secrets to talk about. Family Yi Gi is natural, and I meet a relationship that deeply shares emotions and secrets that I could not share because I was close to Family. I do not know much about 'I', but I am a Family, not a Family, but I do not know anything about 'I', and eventually I am pleasantly telling the story of people and Family.

In the photo, the first Kim Eun-joo couple and the youngest Ji-woo Kim gathered together at the emergency meeting of their mother were captured. Mother Lee, who has lived for Family for the rest of her life, looks determined as if she has decided something. His shock declaration to his mother, Yi Gi, who has lived without a single expression of regret for children who are not easy to call for an excuse to be busy with her indifferent husband, predicts a change to come to this Family.

Kim Eun-joo and Ji-woo Kim's reactions are also dramatic and dramatic. The first realist Kim Eun-joo is calm and calmly keeping a poker face and watching the situation, and the youngest Ji-woo Kim, who causes 'student Earthquake', is a soul. In particular, I am curious because I do not see Kim Eun-hee (Han Ye-ri) in the Family Conference with Kim Eun-joo's husband Yoon Tae-hyung (Kim Tae-hoon).

Unexpected events come to this Family that looks ordinary in the world. The Bomb declaration of mother Lee, who has lived for Family rather than 'I' as a Family backdrop, is just the beginning of the case to turn this Family upside down. Family Yi Gi is worried that I could not tell, solving the secrets I wanted to hide, and approaching each other one deeply, it is expected to make viewers laugh and cry and bring out reality sympathy. It is so ordinary that it raises expectations for the first broadcast what story will be hidden to these more special families.

"It is Family," the production team said, "The incident that suddenly blows to the ordinary Family, the accident, is interesting from the first broadcast. “The laughter and empathy created by these families, which are ordinary and more special, will have a different kind of fun,” he said.

Meanwhile, Family is directed by director Kwon Young-il, who co-directed 'WWW', '100 Million Stars from the Sky', and 'Schutz', and was written by Kim Eun-jung, who wrote screenplays such as drama 'Neighbors' Flower Boy', movies 'Hello, Hyung-ah', 'Huayu' and 'Connect'. It will be broadcast for the first time today (on the 1st) at 9 p.m.

Photo = tvN