Lee Ji-hye "I am happy to be a mother, I think I know this now."

Lee Ji-hye expressed her deep love for her daughter Tari.Lee Ji-hye said through her Instagram on April 24, My routine and daughter Tari and Video callI released a picture of him doing it.Video call with our daughter after radio live..Ill be right there, he said, adding, Im happy because Im a mother (I didnt know what this was about, but I think I know now).pear hyo-ju

Lee Ji-hye expressed her deep love for her daughter Tari.

Lee Ji-hye said through her Instagram on April 24, "My routine" and daughter Tari and Video call I released a picture of him doing it.

"Video call with our daughter after radio live ..I'll be right there, "he said, adding, "I'm happy because I'm a mother (I didn't know what this was about, but I think I know now).

pear hyo-ju