Elf Princess Rane' EXO Solo, Perfectionist Suho to show

Group EXO (EXO) Suho returns to Solo on Elf Princess RaneIn the Heres the Teacher section of MBC FM4Us Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young (hereinafter referred to as Elf Princess Rane), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 31st, Suho appeared and talked.Suho commented on his testimony on Elf Princess Rane: It was so fun at the time of the last appearance.At that time, the satisfaction of the members was very high. He asked the members where I would like to go to the radio.Everyone said, Elf Princess Rane should be going out of course. Suho released her first mini-album, Self-Portrait, on Thursday.Self-portrait is an album that expresses Suhos universal love stories that can easily empathize with various experiences and feelings that he has experienced during his eight years of participation in the whole song writing and concept planning.In response, Suho said: Starting with this album cover, I participated in all categories including cover, publicity, and music colors; I wrote all the songs myself.All six songs have a story line, he said. It was good to be able to do everything I wanted. In addition, this album title song Love, Let is a song of modern rock genre with lyrical melody and warm atmosphere. It is poor and lacking in expressing love, but it contains lyrics that encourage each other to love.Suho said, In fact, Lets love is our slogan, so the members said that they were embarrassed and embarrassed. I think we always said that.But when I heard the song, I thought I knew why I said, Lets love.Suho then commented on the song Made In You, a favorite fan song, It is a concert ending.I always tell my fans that it is fate to meet in this universe forever, he said. I wrote the story I had at the end of the concert and filled it with the lyrics.In the meantime, DJ Kim Shin-Young asked Suho, Who is as passionate as Suho among the members?Its Chanyeol, now on the internet, really passionate, Suho said after hearing this.Also on the YouTube channel launch, Suho said: I dont have an idea yet, Im a perfectionist.I recently started SNS, but I also care about uploading pictures. If I make a video, I think I should concentrate on it. I want to be faithful to my current business.Finally, Suho greeted fans: ExOel, I want to see you close this time, but I dont have a chance to see it.I hope that my heart and heart will be conveyed well, he said. I am always feeling love. I am really grateful.

group EXO (EXO) Suho returns to Solo on Elf Princess Rane

In the "Here's the Teacher" section of MBC FM4U's "Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young" (hereinafter referred to as "Elf Princess Rane"), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 31st, Suho appeared and talked.

Suho commented on his testimony on "Elf Princess Rane": "It was so fun at the time of the last appearance. At that time, the satisfaction of the members was very high. "He asked the members where I would like to go to the radio. Everyone said, Elf Princess Rane should be going out of course. "

Suho released her first mini-album, Self-Portrait, on Thursday. 'Self-portrait' is an album that expresses Suho's universal love stories that can easily empathize with various experiences and feelings that he has experienced during his eight years of participation in the whole song writing and concept planning.

In response, Suho said: "Starting with this album cover, I participated in all categories including cover, publicity, and music colors; I wrote all the songs myself. All six songs have a story line, "he said." It was good to be able to do everything I wanted. "

In addition, this album title song 'Love, Let' is a song of modern rock genre with lyrical melody and warm atmosphere. It is poor and lacking in expressing love, but it contains lyrics that encourage each other to love.

Suho said, "In fact, 'Let's love' is our slogan, so the members said that they were embarrassed and embarrassed." "I think we always said that. But when I heard the song, I thought I knew why I said, "Let's love."

Suho then commented on the song "Made In You", a favorite fan song, "It is a concert ending. "I always tell my fans that it is fate to meet in this universe forever," he said. "I wrote the story I had at the end of the concert and filled it with the lyrics."

In the meantime, DJ Kim Shin-Young asked Suho, "Who is as passionate as Suho among the members?" "It's Chanyeol, now on the internet, really passionate," Suho said after hearing this.

Also on the YouTube channel launch, Suho said: "I don't have an idea yet, I'm a perfectionist. I recently started SNS, but I also care about uploading pictures. "If I make a video, I think I should concentrate on it. I want to be faithful to my current business."

Finally, Suho greeted fans: "EXOel, I want to see you close this time, but I don't have a chance to see it. I hope that my heart and heart will be conveyed well, "he said." I am always feeling love. I am really grateful. "