'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest' Kim Hye-eun "Middle schooler daughter, Park Seo-joon fan"

Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest Kim Hye-euns daughter reveals she is a Park Seo-joon fanActor Kim Hye-eun will appear as a special MC in the SBS entertainment program Sangsangmong Season 2 - You Are My Destiny broadcasted on the 30th night.In a pre-recording, Kim Hye-eun revealed an anecdote with his middle schooler daughter, starting with his love story with dentist Husband.Kim Hye-eun, who was married for 20 years, said, At first I did not really like Husband.Kim Hye-eun said, It was far from ideal, he said. I made a joke about putting an elephant in a refrigerator, so this person thought it was not so funny.Kim Hye-eun, who developed into such a Husband and a lover and married, has a middle schooler daughter.Kim Hye-eun attracted attention because he asked Actor Park Seo-joon, who was breathing in the drama Itaewon Clath because of his daughter.Kim Hye-eun said, When I go to the filming, the conversation with my daughter is all Park Seo-joon. She said that her daughter is a fan of Park Seo-joon.The connection to Park Seo-joon keeps me talking to my daughter.Kim Hye-eun said, I asked Seo Jun-yi to ask him to be close to my daughter for the rest of his life until she goes to college.

'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest' Kim Hye-eun's daughter reveals she is a Park Seo-joon fan

Actor Kim Hye-eun will appear as a special MC in the SBS entertainment program "Sangsangmong Season 2 - You Are My Destiny" broadcasted on the 30th night.

In a pre-recording, Kim Hye-eun revealed an anecdote with his Middle schooler daughter, starting with his love story with dentist Husband.

Kim Hye-eun, who was married for 20 years, said, "At first I did not really like Husband." Kim Hye-eun said, "It was far from ideal," he said. "I made a joke about putting an elephant in a refrigerator, so this person thought it was not so funny."

Kim Hye-eun, who developed into such a Husband and a lover and married, has a Middle schooler daughter. Kim Hye-eun attracted attention because he asked Actor Park Seo-joon, who was breathing in the drama 'Itaewon Clath' because of his daughter.

Kim Hye-eun said, "When I go to the filming, the conversation with my daughter is all Park Seo-joon." She said that her daughter is a fan of Park Seo-joon. The connection to Park Seo-joon keeps me talking to my daughter. Kim Hye-eun said, "I asked Seo Jun-yi to ask him to be close to my daughter for the rest of his life until she goes to college."