48-year-old Kim Hye-eun, how dry are you? A slender forearm 'self-care'

Actor Kim Hye-eun told me about the recent situation of the end of self-management.Kim Hye-eun posted a picture on his Instagram on July 29th day with the phrase Today.Kim Hye-eun in the photo looks at Camera in a sleeveless look, which stunned everyone with her slender forearms and white skin.The netizens who saw this responded such as Is not it too dry?, My wrist is like my finger, and My sister is so hot that I want to wear sleeveless.Actor Hong Seok-cheon commented, Its pretty.Kim Hye-eun made his debut as an MBC announcer in Cheongju in 1997 and turned to Actor after leaving.Kim Hye-eun appeared in the drama Nonstop 3, Ahyeon-dong Miss, The Woman of the Sun, Shes So Lovely to Me, Doctor John, Itaewon Clath and Elegant Friends.Kim Hye-eun stars in the TVN drama The Road: The Tragedy of 1, which premieres on August 4.

Actor Kim Hye-eun told me about the recent situation of the end of self-management.

Kim Hye-eun posted a picture on his Instagram on July 29th day with the phrase "Today".

Kim Hye-eun in the photo looks at Camera in a sleeveless look, which stunned everyone with her slender forearms and white skin.

The netizens who saw this responded such as "Is not it too dry?", "My wrist is like my finger," and "My sister is so hot that I want to wear sleeveless." Actor Hong Seok-cheon commented, It's pretty.

Kim Hye-eun made his debut as an MBC announcer in Cheongju in 1997 and turned to Actor after leaving. Kim Hye-eun appeared in the drama 'Nonstop 3', 'Ahyeon-dong Miss', 'The Woman of the Sun', 'She's So Lovely to Me', 'Doctor John', 'Itaewon Clath' and 'Elegant Friends'.

Kim Hye-eun stars in the TVN drama 'The Road: The Tragedy of 1', which premieres on August 4.