Suga Man 3' Kim Jung-min X Kim Won Joon, visual and singing skills are as they were in the 90s (Jung Woo-sung)

Kim Jung-min and Kim Won Joon took the stage as they were in the 1990s.Singer Kim Jung-min and Kim Won Joon were summoned as Suga men in JTBC Tuyu Project - Suga Man 3 broadcast on the 31st.Kim Jung-min appeared as the representative hit song Sad Covenant Ceremony.When I sing, I have my own iron rule, he said, surprised everyone with the same singing ability as in the 1990s.Even if a lot of time passes, I want to sing the song as the original sound as the CD. The visual confidence was great. He made his debut as a singer because of his handsome face.Okay, he said he was going to the miniseries. Asphalt man.Jung Woo-sung, Lee Byung-hun. Jung Woo-sung I am going to play the role of the bishop, It is not my way.My way is music, he said proudly.He also laughed, adding, I think Kim Jung-min opened the Jung Woo-sung Tantan Road.Kim Won Joon leads as Aided Flower Singer; Kim Won Joon, who appeared on the show on the same day, was surprised by visuals like his 20s.His live skills were also admirable.There was also a story by Kim Won Joon that was a talented singer.Handsome looks are well known, but in fact Kim Won Joon is a singer who can write and write both.After everyone is asleep, Always, You Are My were Kim Won Joons own songs.The two also told of their plans to continue their musical careers in the future: first, Kim Jung-min said, After marriage, the child was born right away.When I helped with childcare and housework, the flow of the music industry changed a lot, and the style changed and there was no one to look for. However, if I was practicing, I was thinking that my time would come someday. Kim Won Joon, who said, I was suddenly loved and my music confidence fell. Kim Won Joon, who revealed the reason for the singers rest, said, I want to work with many people by writing many songs like Toy Storys Yoo Hee-yeol.Its called the empty project. My dream is to be the second Toy Story.Photo = JTBC Broadcasting Screen

Kim Jung-min and Kim Won Joon took the stage as they were in the 1990s.

Singer Kim Jung-min and Kim Won Joon were summoned as Suga men in jtbc 'Tuyu Project - Suga Man 3' broadcast on the 31st.

Kim Jung-min appeared as the representative hit song 'Sad Covenant Ceremony'. "When I sing, I have my own iron rule," he said, surprised everyone with the same singing ability as in the 1990s. Even if a lot of time passes, I want to sing the song as the original sound as the CD. "

The visual confidence was great. He made his debut as a Singer because of his handsome face. Okay, he said he was going to the miniseries. "Asphalt man." Jung Woo-sung, Lee Byung-hun. Jung Woo-sung I am going to play the role of the bishop, 'It is not my way. My way is music, "he said proudly.

He also laughed, adding, "I think Kim Jung-min opened the Jung Woo-sung Tantan Road."

Kim Won Joon leads as "Aided Flower Singer"; Kim Won Joon, who appeared on the show on the same day, was surprised by visuals like his 20s. His live skills were also admirable.

There was also a story by Kim Won Joon that was a 'talented Singer'. Handsome looks are well known, but in fact Kim Won Joon is a Singer who can write and write both. 'After everyone is asleep', 'Always', 'You Are My' were Kim Won Joon's own songs.

The two also told of their plans to continue their musical careers in the future: first, Kim Jung-min said, "After marriage, the child was born right away. "When I helped with childcare and housework, the flow of the music industry changed a lot, and the style changed and there was no one to look for." However, if I was practicing, I was thinking that my time would come someday. "

Kim Won Joon, who said, "I was suddenly loved and my music confidence fell." Kim Won Joon, who revealed the reason for the Singer's rest, said, "I want to work with many people by writing many songs like Toy Story's Yoo Hee-yeol. "It's called the "empty project." My dream is to be the second Toy Story."

Photo = jtbc Broadcasting Screen