'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' Lee Sung-kyung, Ahn Hyo-seop Lisset Kiss' expresses mind "I will cross the Line segment segment"

Lee Sung-kyung and Ahn Hyo-seop confirmed their hearts to each other with a Lisset deep kiss in Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2.In the SBS monthly drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu Season 2 (director Yoo In-sik, Lee Gil-bok, and Kang Eun-kyung in the play), which was broadcast on the 25th, Eun-jae (Lee Sung-kyung) reported from his senior member that Kim Sabu (Han Seok-gyu) recommended him.Then, he went to Kim Sabu to ask if he needed him. The master said firmly, If you want me to hold you, I will not do that, I will not put my opinion in your doctors life.Kim Sa-bu said, You will be worn away here.If you go back to your home, you will have a good career, a good network, a lot of life opportunities, and a material reward as much as your skills and experiences. If you are asking me which is more doctorly and valuable life, it is a problem that I can not judge, life is a problem, I am a problem of my Choicess.In addition to that, Kim said, Clearly, you will do well anywhere, do not doubt yourself no matter what way or Choicess you make. Cha Eun-jae shed tears on the advice of Kim Sabu.Cha Eun-jae was the first to tell Woojin the news of his return to the main office. Woojin said, Good, congratulations.Eunjae, who does not know this, felt sorry for seeing Woojin, which seemed to be nothing.After that, Eun Jae went back to Woojin and said, Why do not you hold me? I have already lost that presence to you?Woojin said, I was just scared, I was greedy and I would lose you. Eun Jae said, I am crossing the Line segment segment now, but did not you notice it?Woojin said to Eunjae, What if you want to go to your home, but you regret it? And Eunjae said, I will do that you told me.Woojin checked the heart of such a silver, and then kissed him again.

Lee Sung-kyung and Ahn Hyo-seop confirmed their hearts to each other with a Lisset deep kiss in 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2'.

In the SBS monthly drama "Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu Season 2 (director Yoo In-sik, Lee Gil-bok, and Kang Eun-kyung in the play), which was broadcast on the 25th, Eun-jae (Lee Sung-kyung) reported from his senior member that Kim Sabu (Han Seok-gyu) recommended him.

Then, he went to Kim Sabu to ask if he needed him. The master said firmly, "If you want me to hold you, I will not do that, I will not put my opinion in your doctor's life."

Kim Sa-bu said, You will be worn away here. "If you go back to your home, you will have a good career, a good network, a lot of life opportunities, and a material reward as much as your skills and experiences." "If you are asking me which is more doctorly and valuable life, it is a problem that I can not judge, life is a problem, I am a problem of my Choicess." In addition to that, Kim said, "Clearly, you will do well anywhere, do not doubt yourself no matter what way or Choicess you make." Cha Eun-jae shed tears on the advice of Kim Sabu.

Cha Eun-jae was the first to tell Woojin the news of his return to the main office. Woojin said, "Good, congratulations." Eunjae, who does not know this, felt sorry for seeing Woojin, which seemed to be nothing.

After that, Eun Jae went back to Woojin and said, "Why do not you hold me?" "I have already lost that presence to you?" Woojin said, "I was just scared, I was greedy and I would lose you." Eun Jae said, "I am crossing the Line segment segment now, but did not you notice it?"

Woojin said to Eunjae, "What if you want to go to your home, but you regret it?" And Eunjae said, "I will do that you told me. Woojin checked the heart of such a silver, and then kissed him again.