You've got these...nobody's going to see me next.

You have these, the main character of the recently ended SBS drama Romance Doctor Kim Sa-bu 3 (hereinafter referred to as Nangdak 3), hosted a photo shoot with fashion magazine Cosmopolitan.You have these anecdotes that I tried to live like Fairytale in order to digest the role of jangdonghwa of Nangdak 3 in the interview.I went to a restaurant or cafe where I could go to buy clothes that jangdonghwa would wear, as well as gestures, facial expressions and tone, he said.  (Fairytale) I think I will wear a white shirt or a pastel pink shirt without a tie, and I think I will wear a trench coat rather than a regular size.I think that any clothes will be casually digested, but I can not show the sense of jangdonghwa in the drama. You have These revealed an episode with Ahn Hyo-seop.I havent lived a long life, but Ive never held a strong man for that long, so I remember it was very awkward, he said, revealing behind the scenes of a hugging scene with Seo Woo-jin (Ahn Hyo-seop) in the drama.Its only for a moment on the screen, but Ive been holding it since I set up the camera. Maybe because I was nervous and the set was hot, I was sweating a lot. Since that scene, my inner intimacy has increased and my friendship has rapidly deepened, he said.Im just starting to shoot, so Im careful, but if I do not promote my next film at the company level, I do not think anyone will recognize me when its airing.It is a character that is so much out of my usual way. While monitoring, I can see my completely new appearance so that I want to Is this really me? You have these, who has been walking the actors path for the past five years, chose every moment as a happy moment in Acting. Acting is really hard, but every time I do it, I feel happy to discover my new look.Since I was a child, I was so scared that I wanted to improve my passive attitude, but I overcame a lot by walking the actors path. I often encountered situations that I could not back down.I have relieved a spoonful of fear each time, and now I have a lot of courage, he said.In addition to Acting, he said, Sewing skills. You have these, I like clothes a little bit, but I like clothes so much. So I want to learn sewing skills and open a Taylor shop.I always dreamed that I wanted to make clothes. I wanted to create my own brand, but whenever I come up with an idea for a design, I record it on my tablet PC or learn it by watching an experts YouTube, he said.Recently, I mentioned The Whale as a movie that was deeper than I have seen recently. Actor Brendan Fraser, who was also the star of Mummy, is Spin-off who won the Academy Award for Best Actor.There is a scene in which the main character Charlie tells his wife, I need to know, there is one thing I have done well in my life. It is really sad about my daughter.I was so sad that I could not see it in the movie theater, so I watched it again and again at home. I also wanted to be an actor who could inspire other actors like Brendan Fraser. Before my debut, I thought I wanted to be an actor with a good influence, but it was too vague. Now I want to be an actor who can change even one person.I would like to have the feeling that I want to convey to even one person who sees my Spin-off.

You have these, the main character of the recently ended SBS drama "Romance Doctor Kim Sa-bu 3" (hereinafter referred to as "Nangdak 3"), hosted a photo shoot with fashion magazine Cosmopolitan. You have these anecdotes that I tried to live like Fairytale' in order to digest the role of 'jangdonghwa' of 'Nangdak 3' in the interview. "I went to a restaurant or cafe where I could go to buy clothes that 'jangdonghwa' would wear, as well as gestures, facial expressions and tone," he said. " (Fairytale) I think I will wear a white shirt or a pastel pink shirt without a tie, and I think I will wear a trench coat rather than a regular size. I think that any clothes will be casually digested, but I can not show the sense of 'jangdonghwa' in the drama. " You have these revealed an episode with Ahn Hyo-seop. I haven't lived a long life, but I've never held a strong man for that long, so I remember it was very awkward,"" he said, revealing behind the scenes of a hugging scene with Seo Woo-jin (Ahn Hyo-seop) in the drama. "It's only for a moment on the screen, but I've been holding it since I set up the camera. Maybe because I was nervous and the set was hot, I was sweating a lot. Since that scene, my inner intimacy has increased and my friendship has rapidly deepened," he said. "I'm just starting to shoot, so I'm careful, but if I do not promote my next film at the company level, I do not think anyone will recognize me when it's airing. It is a character that is so much out of my usual way. "While monitoring, I can see my completely new appearance so that I want to" Is this really me? " You have these, who has been walking the actor's path for the past five years, chose "every moment" as a happy moment in Acting. "Acting is really hard, but every time I do it, I feel happy to discover my new look. Since I was a child, I was so scared that I wanted to improve my passive attitude, but I overcame a lot by walking the actor's path. "I often encountered situations that I could not back down. I have relieved a spoonful of fear each time, and now I have a lot of courage, "he said. In addition to Acting, he said, "Sewing skills." You have these, "I like clothes a little bit, but I like clothes so much. So I want to learn sewing skills and open a Taylor shop." "I always dreamed that I wanted to make clothes. I wanted to create my own brand, but whenever I come up with an idea for a design, I record it on my tablet PC or learn it by watching an expert's YouTube," he said. Recently, I mentioned "The Whale" as a movie that was deeper than I have seen recently. "Actor Brendan Fraser, who was also the star of 'Mummy', is Spin-off who won the Academy Award for Best Actor. There is a scene in which the main character 'Charlie' tells his wife, "I need to know, there is one thing I have done well in my life." It is really sad about my daughter. I was so sad that I could not see it in the movie theater, so I watched it again and again at home. "I also wanted to be an actor who could inspire other actors like" Brendan Fraser. " "Before my debut, I thought I wanted to be an actor with a good influence, but it was too vague. Now I want to be an actor who can change even one person. I would like to have the feeling that I want to convey to even one person who sees my Spin-off. "