'Kim Sabu 2' Ahn Hyo-seop, Lee Sung-kyung's Surgical mask mistake I knew... Would you choose Xiao Xin instead of love?

Would Ahn Hyo-seop accuse Lee Sung-kyung?On SBSs Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 (hereinafter referred to as Kim Sabu 2) broadcast on the 10th, Park Min-guk (Kim Joo-heon) was shown trying to change the stone wall at his own discretion.On the same day, Park Min-guk dismissed Nam Do-il (by Byun Woo-min), and Nam Do-il kept quiet about this fact, fearing he might worry about himself.In addition, Park Min-guk put the nurses who were brought from the main office without the permission of Oh Myung-sim (Jin Kyung-min), a nurse.Heo Young-gyu (Bae Myung-jin), who was instructed by the director, said, It is the direction of the director.I know its unpleasant, but I will not interfere with the work of other teachers. I will only respond to the phone. Then a call came to Doldam Hospital, and the state job of the newly assigned nurses was revealed: it was their job to send back the emergency recall patients.So, Oh Myung-sim shouted, Where is the work that does not seem like this?Heo Young said, In the future, VIP patients will be busy with the surgical mask alone, but strategically reduce the number of emergency trauma patients.Look, our stone wall hospital never sends back injured and sick people, never spinning around the streets, never once in the past few years.But you are going to blow our hard work and identity in one shot. Heo Young said, It is not my decision, it is the directors decision, and even if I go up and put a complem, this decision will not change.Seo Woo Jin (Ahn Hyo-seop) noticed that the last of the surgical masks made a mistake.And Seo Woo Jin insisted that patients should be informed of this.Shim Hye-jin (Park Hyo-joo) said, Lets cover it up, there is no side effect on the patient, and if you shut up, it will pass quietly.You are the only traitor to be branded. Seo Woo Jin said, You do not have to worry about me.I will take care of my job. Park Min-guk also dried up Seo Woo Jin.Park Min-guk said, Do you think that doctors who should be in the hospital are called to the court, and they are dragged into the court when they have to see one more research paper, and that is really responsible?And he said, I have found out who the doctor is and I will contact him directly and warn him about this.I hope that the same doctors will save face and deal with the doctors authority in a way that does not collapse. But Seo Woo Jin did not turn his mind to the end. To him, Park Min-guk said, Do you know who the housekeeper is?I think I should know, he said. Lee Sung-kyung is a housekeeper. He confused Seo Woo Jin.

Would Ahn Hyo-seop accuse Lee Sung-kyung?

On SBS's "Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2" (hereinafter referred to as "Kim Sabu 2") broadcast on the 10th, Park Min-guk (Kim Joo-heon) was shown trying to change the stone wall at his own discretion.

On the same day, Park Min-guk dismissed Nam Do-il (by Byun Woo-min), and Nam Do-il kept quiet about this fact, fearing he might worry about himself.

In addition, Park Min-guk put the nurses who were brought from the main office without the permission of Oh Myung-sim (Jin Kyung-min), a nurse.

Heo Young-gyu (Bae Myung-jin), who was instructed by the director, said, "It is the direction of the director. I know it's unpleasant, but I will not interfere with the work of other teachers. I will only respond to the phone. "

Then a call came to Doldam Hospital, and the state job of the newly assigned nurses was revealed: it was their job to send back the emergency recall patients.

So, Oh Myung-sim shouted, "Where is the work that does not seem like this?" Heo Young said, "In the future, VIP patients will be busy with the Surgical mask alone, but strategically reduce the number of emergency trauma patients."

"Look, our stone wall hospital never sends back injured and sick people, never spinning around the streets, never once in the past few years. But you are going to blow our hard work and identity in one shot. " Heo Young said, "It is not my decision, it is the director's decision, and even if I go up and put a complem, this decision will not change."

Seo Woo Jin (Ahn Hyo-seop) noticed that the last of the Surgical masks made a mistake. And Seo Woo Jin insisted that patients should be informed of this. Shim Hye-jin (Park Hyo-joo) said, "Let's cover it up, there is no side effect on the patient, and if you shut up, it will pass quietly. You are the only traitor to be branded. "Seo Woo Jin said," You do not have to worry about me. I will take care of my job. "

Park Min-guk also dried up Seo Woo Jin. Park Min-guk said, "Do you think that doctors who should be in the hospital are called to the court, and they are dragged into the court when they have to see one more research paper, and that is really responsible?"

And he said, "I have found out who the doctor is and I will contact him directly and warn him about this. I hope that the same doctors will save face and deal with the doctor's authority in a way that does not collapse. "

But Seo Woo Jin did not turn his mind to the end. To him, Park Min-guk said, "Do you know who the housekeeper is? I think I should know, "he said." Lee Sung-kyung is a housekeeper. "He confused Seo Woo Jin.