'I do not hurt' Kang So-ra "After seven years of 'right', entertainment appearance,

Actor Kang So-ra of Do not Hazard confided in Running Man appearance episodeKang So-ra talked about SBS entertainment program Running Man appearance while interviewing the movie No harm (director Son Jae-gon and production About Film) at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 7th.Kang So-ra, I do not hurt appearance actor Ahn Jae-hong, Kim Sung-oh and Jeon Yeo-bin showed off their unique artistic sense by appearing on Running Man broadcast on the 5th.In particular, Kang So-ra laughed at the play of Running Man appearances, which are full of betrayal and conspiracy, with Menbong and stupid appearances.Kang So-ra, who is called Accomplishment Appearance in seven to eight years after MBC entertainment program Running Man was released, said, I will be more soulful in the second part of the show (broadcasted on the 12th). It was fun when I saw Running Man as a viewer.Kang So-ra said, I did not know that not only Running Man members but also actors would hit the back of my head. I thought Actors would not do it among themselves, but Ahn Jae-hong hit the back of my head with a horse face.I think there is an entertainment sense, he said.I Dont Happens is a work based on the popular webtoon of the same name, which depicts the extraordinary mission of the staff who worked as an animal sold to the lawyer, Ahn Jae-hong, who was ambitiously appointed as the director at the zoo Personal Property Park just before the collapse.Kang So-ra played the role of a veterinarian wish of the Personal Property Park, which he thought was his happiness to live with the mascot polar bear black manko of the Personal Property Park since childhood.Opening on the 15th.

Actor Kang So-ra of 'Do not Hazard' confided in Running Man' appearance episode

Kang So-ra talked about SBS entertainment program Running Man' appearance while interviewing the movie 'No harm' (director Son Jae-gon and production About Film) at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 7th.

Kang So-ra, 'I do not hurt' appearance Actor Ahn Jae-hong, Kim Sung-oh and Jeon Yeo-bin showed off their unique artistic sense by appearing on Running Man' broadcast on the 5th. In particular, Kang So-ra laughed at the play of Running Man' appearances, which are full of betrayal and conspiracy, with 'Menbong' and stupid appearances.

Kang So-ra, who is called "Accomplishment appearance" in seven to eight years after MBC entertainment program "Running Man" was released, said, "I will be more soulful in the second part of the show (broadcasted on the 12th). "It was fun when I saw Running Man' as a viewer.

Kang So-ra said, "I did not know that not only Running Man' members but also Actors would hit the back of my head." "I thought Actors would not do it among themselves, but Ahn Jae-hong hit the back of my head with a horse face. I think there is an entertainment sense," he said.

"I Don't Happens" is a work based on the popular webtoon of the same name, which depicts the extraordinary mission of the staff who worked as an animal sold to the lawyer, Ahn Jae-hong, who was ambitiously appointed as the director at the zoo Personal property Park just before the collapse. Kang So-ra played the role of a veterinarian wish of the Personal property Park, which he thought was his happiness to live with the mascot polar bear black manko of the Personal property Park since childhood. Opening on the 15th.