Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo "Yoo Jae-Suk is Slack type"...Disclosure

Who is the Running Man Slack Brothers, picked by the youngest trio?On SBS Running Man broadcasted on December 1, Running Man Slack Brothers selected by Lee Kwang-soo, Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chans youngest three people will be released.Lee Kwang-soo, in a recent recording, said that Ji Suk-jin told Yoo Jae-Suk, You are my senior but I am my brother. Yoo Jae-Suk said, My brother, my mother watched Running Man broadcast and said, Oh, Mr. Seokjin is a real Slack.Yoo Jae-Suk then asked Jeon So-min, Who is your Running Man Slack?Lee Kwang-soo suddenly shouted Slack brother! to Yoo Jae-Suk and made the members laugh again.Jeon So-min also did Disclosure on Haha, who said: Haha is also hugely Slack.I do not ask, but I am proud of myself, I talk about the past. He accused the Slack Brothers of Running Man.The Slack Brothers were consistently sunny and did not care about it, making the atmosphere of the scene pleasant.On the other hand, Race held a special unity race for winter unique snacks from Daewang Bungbung to ice cream.Expectations are high that we can shake off doubts and distrust of each other and succeed in unity.It will be broadcast on December 1 at 5 pm.

Who is the Running Man' Slack Brothers, picked by the youngest trio?

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on December 1, Running Man 'Slack Brothers' selected by Lee Kwang-soo, Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan's youngest three people will be released.

Lee Kwang-soo, in a recent recording, said that Ji Suk-jin told Yoo Jae-Suk, "You are my senior but I am my brother." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "My brother, my mother watched Running Man' broadcast and said, 'Oh, Mr. Seokjin is a real Slack.'"

Yoo Jae-Suk then asked Jeon So-min, "Who is your Running Man' Slack?" Lee Kwang-soo suddenly shouted "Slack brother!" to Yoo Jae-Suk and made the members laugh again.

Jeon So-min also did Disclosure on Haha, who said: "Haha is also hugely Slack. I do not ask, but I am proud of myself, I talk about the past. "He accused the Slack Brothers of Running Man'. The Slack Brothers were consistently sunny and did not care about it, making the atmosphere of the scene pleasant.

On the other hand, Race held a special unity Race for winter unique snacks from Daewang Bungbung to ice cream. Expectations are high that we can shake off doubts and distrust of each other and succeed in unity.

It will be broadcast on December 1 at 5 pm.