Harisu shows off in Party room, glamorous visual 'Doll Beautiful looks'

Singer Harisu flaunted her watery Beautiful looksHarisu told Instagram on the 29th, Party room is Alphabet Inc. There are many concepts!Unfortunately, I and U are not full name because I do not have a full name. (R)i(S)uman! ! It is really easy!If I had only two, I could have taken a picture with HARISU in pool. Harisu lies on the sofa posing with Alphabet Inc. decorations, with distinct features and a sullen figure visible.Harisu is often sharing his current status with his Instagram and communicating with his fans.Photo: Harisu Instagram

Singer Harisu flaunted her watery Beautiful looks

Harisu told Instagram on the 29th, "Party room is Alphabet Inc. There are many concepts! Unfortunately, I and U are not full name because I do not have a full name. (R)i(S)uman! ! It is really easy! If I had only two, I could have taken a picture with Harisu in pool. "

Harisu lies on the sofa posing with Alphabet Inc. decorations, with distinct features and a sullen figure visible.

Harisu is often sharing his current status with his Instagram and communicating with his fans.

Photo: Harisu Instagram