Harisu reveals photos at Three...a short hair 'Eye-catching' in a bald figure

Broadcaster Harisu found a picture of himself at Three while organizing his fathers relicsHarisu told Instagram on the 20th, My three last picnic that Father kept was taken.I had a picture that I did not have because of the fire at home, but I had a lot of thoughts because I had a picture of the relics. He said, Father has already left, 49 ash has passed, and time does not wait for anything as usual, does not care about anything, and flows selfishly.I think there is a good thing that I do not get involved with bad people because I am alone with people in Corona 19 these days, but I want to travel and go to the streets without a mask like before. It is so sad that I can not go to a drink on this night when various emotions come together.The photo showed Harisu posing in an amusement park he visited in his senior year of high school, with a slender figure and a large height, boasting a superior proportion.A short hairstyle that is different from now attracted Eye-catching.Harisu, who was born in 1975 and is 47 years old this year, confessed to having a sex change operation in September 1995 when she was 20 years old, appearing on SBS Plus Kim Soo-mis rice is eating last year.

Broadcaster Harisu found a picture of himself at Three while organizing his Father's relics

Harisu told Instagram on the 20th, "My Three last picnic that Father kept was taken. I had a picture that I did not have because of the fire at home, but I had a lot of thoughts because I had a picture of the relics. "

He said, "Father has already left, 49 ash has passed, and time does not wait for anything as usual, does not care about anything, and flows selfishly."

"I think there is a good thing that I do not get involved with bad people because I am alone with people in Corona 19 these days, but I want to travel and go to the streets without a mask like before." "It is so sad that I can not go to a drink on this night when various emotions come together."

The photo showed Harisu posing in an amusement park he visited in his senior year of high school, with a slender figure and a large height, boasting a superior proportion. A short hairstyle that is different from now attracted Eye-catching.

Harisu, who was born in 1975 and is 47 years old this year, confessed to having a sex change operation in September 1995 when she was 20 years old, appearing on SBS Plus 'Kim Soo-mi's rice is eating' last year.