VagaBond' Ko Kyu-Phill screams "What do you want to see" with pain vomiting of losing wife to Lee Seung-gi

Ko Kyu-Phill of Vagabond fizzled in front of Lee Seung-giIn the 7th episode of SBSs gilt drama Vagabond, which was broadcast on the 11th, Cha Dal-gun (Lee Seung-gi) and Night Light Productions (Ko Kyu-Phill) met and were shown tipping their glasses.Night Light Productions then said: If you dont drink, you sleep on the seal. Its hard to go home with your mind. When will we be okay?The government treats us as children who have abandoned us, he said.Night Light Productions continued, But if Im okay, I feel sorry for my wife. I miss you. Take me.=

Ko Kyu-Phill of VagaBond' fizzled in front of Lee Seung-gi

In the 7th episode of sbs's gilt drama "VagaBond," which was broadcast on the 11th, Cha Dal-gun (Lee Seung-gi) and Night Light Productions (Ko Kyu-Phill) met and were shown tipping their glasses.

Night Light Productions then said: "If you don't drink, you sleep on the seal. It's hard to go home with your mind. When will we be okay? The government treats us as children who have abandoned us, "he said.

Night Light Productions continued, "But if I'm okay, I feel sorry for my wife. I miss you. Take me."

=