Running Man' Jung Chul-min PD "Thank you members for the first nine-year anniversary of sbs entertainment"

Running Man Jung Chul-min PD revealed the reason for YG Entertainment for fan meeting T-Shirt.On this day, Jung Chul-min PD said, Running Man is the only program that has been in the SBS entertainment program for more than nine years.It seemed good to see the overseas fan meeting video and to breathe.If the members become more friendly, YG Entertainment will be thinking that they will be more honest. I like to have a fan meeting in time for the 10th anniversary, but I can not tell it is a persons job. Thank you members.I was having a lot of trouble because I had to work hard, difficult to sing, and I had to take a lot of time. After T-Shirt, I exchanged messages with the members, and when I finished, I thought it would be empty and long, and I mentioned the hard work in anticipation of this ending.I thought I did well, it was good and overcrowded, he said, turning back the time.Running Man, which debuted in 2010, is a longevity entertainment that has been in operation for 9 years.Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin, Song Ji-hyo, Lee Kwang-soo, Jeon So-min, Kim Jong Kook, Lee Kwang-soo, Haha, Yang Se-chan.

Running Man' Jung Chul-min PD revealed the reason for YG entertainment for fan meeting 'T-Shirt'.

On this day, Jung Chul-min PD said, "Running Man is the only program that has been in the sbs entertainment program for more than nine years. It seemed good to see the overseas fan meeting video and to breathe. If the members become more friendly, YG entertainment will be thinking that they will be more honest. "

"I like to have a fan meeting in time for the 10th anniversary, but I can not tell it is a person's job. Thank you members. I was having a lot of trouble because I had to work hard, difficult to sing, and I had to take a lot of time. "

"After 'T-Shirt', I exchanged messages with the members, and when I finished, I thought it would be empty and long, and I mentioned the hard work in anticipation of this ending. I thought I did well, it was good and overcrowded," he said, turning back the time.

Running Man', which debuted in 2010, is a longevity entertainment that has been in operation for 9 years. Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin, Song Ji-hyo, Lee Kwang-soo, Jeon So-min, Kim Jong Kook, Lee Kwang-soo, Haha, Yang Se-chan.