"Movie security" Park Ji-sun "A movie you want to deal with? A film starring Park Bo-gum"

Park Ji-sun reveals the work he wants to deal with in Movie security.On the 11th, SkyDrama Song Eun-yi Kim Sooks Movie security Q & A was held at Ilsan Light Maru Broadcasting Support Center in Gyeonggi Province.Song Eun-yi, Kim Sook, director Jang Hang-joon, Hwang Je-seong and Park Ji-sun attended the ceremony.Song Eun-yi Kim Sooks Movie Security is a new concept movie infotainment talk show that digs up all kinds of interesting TMI (Too Much Information) that are useless in movies, but it is a program that constantly unearths TMI in movies that do not have any trouble to live.On this day, Movie security members talked about the works they wanted to deal with through broadcasting.Park Ji-sun said, Whatever it is, I want to deal with the movie that Park Bo-gum is in Korean movies.I want to deal with Bogum in detail, and I have seen a lot of male actors during my two years of GV, and I have not seen Bogum.So I want to share a little bit of talk. Meanwhile, Song Eun-yi Kim Sooks Movie Security is broadcast every Friday at 9:40 pm on skyDrama and Channel A.

Park Ji-sun reveals the work he wants to deal with in 'Movie security'.

On the 11th, SkyDrama Song Eun-yi Kim Sook's Movie security' Q & A was held at Ilsan Light Maru Broadcasting Support Center in Gyeonggi Province. Song Eun-yi, Kim Sook, director Jang Hang-joon, Hwang Je-seong and Park Ji-sun attended the ceremony.

Song Eun-yi Kim Sook's Movie security' is a new concept movie infotainment talk show that digs up all kinds of interesting tmi (Too Much Information) that are useless in movies, but it is a program that constantly unearths tmi in movies that do not have any trouble to live.

On this day, 'Movie security' members talked about the works they wanted to deal with through broadcasting.

Park Ji-sun said, "Whatever it is, I want to deal with the movie that Park Bo-gum is in Korean movies."

"I want to deal with Bogum in detail, and I have seen a lot of male actors during my two years of GV, and I have not seen Bogum. So I want to share a little bit of talk. "

Meanwhile, Song Eun-yi Kim Sook's Movie security' is broadcast every Friday at 9:40 pm on skyDrama and Channel A.