Jung So-min Yang Se-chan Pink Air current? "If you're a devil, you're a lover."

Then, Jeon So-min surprised everyone by citing your heart as what he wanted from Yang Se-chan, especially Yoo Jae-Suk, who said, Are you confessing?Yang Se-chan was not so bad, Yang Se-chan said, but he was ashamed to reveal his red gums.Yoo Jae-Suk advised that if you repeat it, you will think without knowing it.The love line between the two continued: What if your partner dates?I said, Of course I am dating, and Yang Se-chan also surprised everyone by saying I like it.

Then, Jeon So-min surprised everyone by citing 'your heart' as what he wanted from Yang Se-chan, especially Yoo Jae-Suk, who said, "Are you confessing? "Yang Se-chan was not so bad," Yang Se-chan said, "but he was ashamed to reveal his red gums.

Yoo Jae-Suk advised that "if you repeat it, you will think without knowing it."

The love line between the two continued: "What if your partner dates? "I said," Of course I am dating, "and Yang Se-chan also surprised everyone by saying" I like it. "