All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi, Grand prize Awards "I'll Walk My La Strada Even if I Fail"

Lee Seung-gi, who led the 2018 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize and All The Butlers, was honored with the Grand Prize.The 2018 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize was held at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul on the 28th.On the day, All The Butlers Lee Seung-gi won the Grand Prize over the prominent Grand Prize candidate, Baek Jong-wons alley restaurant, Baek Jong-won.Lee Seung-gi said, Thank you. I was so surprised. My heart beats fast, my stomach throbbing.I do not think what to say, but I feel like the moment of dreaming because I get a big prize that I dream vaguely.I feel the weight of the Grand Prize, so I feel very complicated feelings. I feel that this award is not received by my ability.I think that there are many people who are so good, such as Dong-yeop Lee, many seniors, and Kang Ho-dong, who have learned over their shoulders, have not made a hard line.  This award is not my ability, but the best masters who appeared in All The Butlers, He impressed the people who gave him.It seems to be meaningful because it is wrapped in all the weight. After mentioning the staff and writers who suffered together, It seems like a lot of people are dressed.Good seniors, fellow loving members, and the actor who overcame the adolescent of the entertainment industry lost his brother, role model, but his wonderful brother Sungjae, would not have been loved this much without this person.Thank you Yang Se-hyeong, he said, thanking the members of All The Butlers.In addition, he said, I was worried about Top Model in a stable environment, when my friends gave up what they had done and did not adapt to society after the military.As I went to La Strada, I found something new, and when I hit it, I had a new energy.I am not afraid of Top Model, and I will walk my Gal La Strada without following the safe La Strada along the La Strada, just as all the good seniors did Top Model All the members of All The Butlers, including Lee Seung-gi, who won the Grand Prize, Yang Se-hyeong Choi Awards, Yook Sungjae Woo Awards, and Yi Yun Rookie Awards, all received the joy of awarding.The SBS longevity entertainer Running Man team also won the teamwork award, including the Jeon So-min Choi Awards, Lee Kwang-soo Popular Award, and Kim Jong-kook Producer Award.The best couple awards that everyone expected went to Kim Jong-kook and Hong Jin-young, who showed fantastic breathing.In Gyo-jin, who won the first prize of his life, cried and received the attention of everyone by conveying the awards.In addition, Hong Jin-young, DJ DOC, and victory showed a witty celebration stage and created a hot festival atmosphere.The following is a list of the 2018 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize Awards:Grand prize All The Butlers Lee Seung-giThis Years Programme Award for Ugly SonsProducers Running Man Ugly Son of a Son Kim Jong-kookChoi Woo-Awards Show Talk Global Channel All The Butlers Misery Yang Se-hyeongRunning Man Jeon So-min in the category of Choi Awards VarietySo Yi-hyun, Ugly Son Lee Sang-min, Sangmyonmong 2 in the WooAwards show talk divisionJoe Boa, All The Butlers Yook Sungjae in the Right Awards Variety DivisionBest Couple Award Hong Jin-young, Kim Jong-kookBest Teamwork Award Running ManPopular Running Man Lee Kwang-sooNew Stiller Award Garro Channel WinsThis years Hot Star Award Ugly Son Bae Jeong-namBest MC Award Dongsangmong 2 Kim Sook, Alley Restaurant Kim Sung-jooBest Entertainer Award Ugly Son Lim Won-hee, Burning Youth Koo Bon-seungKang Gyeong-heon Burning Youth for Womens Rookie of the YearBoy Rookie of the Year Award All The ButlersRadio DJ Award Old School Kim Chang-yeol Boom Boom Power BoomBest Family Award Sangmong 2 In Gyo-jin So Yi-hyun CoupleKang Eun Kyung Award Radio Choi Hwa-jungs Power Time Yoo Hyun-sooKang Eun Kyung Cultural Animal Farm Yi YunKang Eun Kyung Award All The Butlers Kim Myung-jungMy Way Cheetah on Mobile Icon, Zea
Lee Seung-gi, who led the 2018 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize and All The Butlers, was honored with the Grand Prize.The 2018 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize was held at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul on the 28th.On the day, All The Butlers Lee Seung-gi won the Grand Prize over the prominent Grand Prize candidate, Baek Jong-wons alley restaurant, Baek Jong-won.Lee Seung-gi said, Thank you. I was so surprised. My heart beats fast, my stomach throbbing.I do not think what to say, but I feel like the moment of dreaming because I get a big prize that I dream vaguely.I feel the weight of the Grand Prize, so I feel very complicated feelings. I feel that this award is not received by my ability.I think that there are many people who are so good, such as Dong-yeop Lee, many seniors, and Kang Ho-dong, who have learned over their shoulders, have not made a hard line.  This award is not my ability, but the best masters who appeared in All The Butlers, He impressed the people who gave him.It seems to be meaningful because it is wrapped in all the weight. After mentioning the staff and writers who suffered together, It seems like a lot of people are dressed.Good seniors, fellow loving members, and the actor who overcame the adolescent of the entertainment industry lost his brother, role model, but his wonderful brother Sungjae, would not have been loved this much without this person.Thank you Yang Se-hyeong, he said, thanking the members of All The Butlers.In addition, he said, I was worried about Top Model in a stable environment, when my friends gave up what they had done and did not adapt to society after the military.As I went to La Strada, I found something new, and when I hit it, I had a new energy.I am not afraid of Top Model, and I will walk my Gal La Strada without following the safe La Strada along the La Strada, just as all the good seniors did Top Model All the members of All The Butlers, including Lee Seung-gi, who won the Grand Prize, Yang Se-hyeong Choi Awards, Yook Sungjae Woo Awards, and Yi Yun Rookie Awards, all received the joy of awarding.The SBS longevity entertainer Running Man team also won the teamwork award, including the Jeon So-min Choi Awards, Lee Kwang-soo Popular Award, and Kim Jong-kook Producer Award.The best couple awards that everyone expected went to Kim Jong-kook and Hong Jin-young, who showed fantastic breathing.In Gyo-jin, who won the first prize of his life, cried and received the attention of everyone by conveying the awards.In addition, Hong Jin-young, DJ DOC, and victory showed a witty celebration stage and created a hot festival atmosphere.The following is a list of the 2018 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize Awards:Grand prize All The Butlers Lee Seung-giThis Years Programme Award for Ugly SonsProducers Running Man Ugly Son of a Son Kim Jong-kookChoi Woo-Awards Show Talk Global Channel All The Butlers Misery Yang Se-hyeongRunning Man Jeon So-min in the category of Choi Awards VarietySo Yi-hyun, Ugly Son Lee Sang-min, Sangmyonmong 2 in the WooAwards show talk divisionJoe Boa, All The Butlers Yook Sungjae in the Right Awards Variety DivisionBest Couple Award Hong Jin-young, Kim Jong-kookBest Teamwork Award Running ManPopular Running Man Lee Kwang-sooNew Stiller Award Garro Channel WinsThis years Hot Star Award Ugly Son Bae Jeong-namBest MC Award Dongsangmong 2 Kim Sook, Alley Restaurant Kim Sung-jooBest Entertainer Award Ugly Son Lim Won-hee, Burning Youth Koo Bon-seungKang Gyeong-heon Burning Youth for Womens Rookie of the YearBoy Rookie of the Year Award All The ButlersRadio DJ Award Old School Kim Chang-yeol Boom Boom Power BoomBest Family Award Sangmong 2 In Gyo-jin So Yi-hyun CoupleKang Eun Kyung Award Radio Choi Hwa-jungs Power Time Yoo Hyun-sooKang Eun Kyung Cultural Animal Farm Yi YunKang Eun Kyung Award All The Butlers Kim Myung-jungMy Way Cheetah on Mobile Icon, Zea

Lee Seung-gi, who led the 2018 SBS Entertainment Grand prize and All The Butlers, was honored with the Grand prize.

The 2018 SBS Entertainment Grand prize was held at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul on the 28th.

On the day, All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi won the Grand prize over the prominent Grand prize candidate, Baek Jong-won's alley restaurant', Baek Jong-won.

Lee Seung-gi said, “Thank you. I was so surprised. My heart beats fast, my stomach throbbing. I do not think what to say, but I feel like the moment of dreaming because I get a big prize that I dream vaguely. I feel the weight of the Grand prize, so I feel very complicated feelings. "

"I feel that this award is not received by my ability. I think that there are many people who are so good, such as Dong-yeop Lee, many seniors, and Kang Ho-dong, who have learned over their shoulders, have not made a hard line. "" This award is not my ability, but the best masters who appeared in All The Butlers', He impressed the people who gave him. It seems to be meaningful because it is wrapped in all the weight. "

After mentioning the staff and writers who suffered together, "It seems like a lot of people are dressed. Good seniors, fellow loving members, and the actor who overcame the adolescent of the entertainment industry lost his brother, role model, but his wonderful brother Sungjae, would not have been loved this much without this person. Thank you Yang Se-hyeong, "he said, thanking the members of All The Butlers.

In addition, he said, "I was worried about Top Model in a stable environment, when my friends gave up what they had done and did not adapt to society after the military. As I went to La Strada, I found something new, and when I hit it, I had a new energy. I am not afraid of Top Model, and I will walk my Gal La Strada without following the safe La Strada along the La Strada, just as all the good seniors did Top Model "

All the members of All The Butlers, including Lee Seung-gi, who won the Grand prize, Yang Se-hyeong Choi Awards, Yook Sungjae Woo Awards, and Yi Yun Rookie Awards, all received the joy of awarding.

The SBS longevity entertainer Running Man' team also won the teamwork award, including the Jeon So-min Choi Awards, Lee Kwang-soo Popular Award, and Kim Jong-kook Producer Award.

The best couple Awards that everyone expected went to Kim Jong-kook and Hong Jin-young, who showed fantastic breathing. In Gyo-jin, who won the first prize of his life, cried and received the attention of everyone by conveying the Awards.

In addition, Hong Jin-young, DJ DOC, and victory showed a witty celebration stage and created a hot festival atmosphere.

The following is a list of the 2018 SBS Entertainment Grand prize Awards:

Grand prizeAll The ButlersLee Seung-gi

This Year's Programme Award for Ugly Sons

Producer's Running Man' 'Ugly Son of a Son' Kim Jong-kook

Choi Woo-Awards Show Talk 'Global Channel' All The Butlers' 'Misery' Yang Se-hyeong

Running ManJeon So-min in the category of Choi Awards Variety

So Yi-hYun, 'Ugly Son' Lee Sang-min, 'Sangmyonmong 2' in the WooAwards show talk division

Joe Boa, All The Butlers' Yook Sungjae in the Right Awards Variety Division

Best Couple Award Hong Jin-young, Kim Jong-kook

Best Teamwork Award ‘Running Man

Popular Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo

New Stiller Award 'Garro Channel' Wins

This year's Hot Star Award 'Ugly Son' Bae Jeong-nam

Best MC Award 'Dongsangmong 2' Kim Sook, 'Alley Restaurant' Kim Sung-joo

Best Entertainer Award 'Ugly Son' Lim Won-hee, 'Burning Youth' Koo Bon-seung

Kang Gyeong-heon 'Burning Youth' for Women's Rookie of the Year

Boy Rookie of the Year Award All The Butlers

Radio DJ Award 'Old School' Kim Chang-yeol Boom Boom Power Boom

Best Family Award 'Sangmong 2' In Gyo-jin So Yi-hYun Couple

Kang Eun KYung Award Radio 'Choi Hwa-jung's Power Time' Yoo HYun-soo

Kang Eun KYung Cultural 'Animal Farm' Yi Yun

Kang Eun KYung Award All The Butlers' Kim MYung-jung

'My Way' Cheetah on Mobile Icon, Zea