'Thirty but' Yang Se-jong, Shin Hye-sun decided to stay by his side..."I love you enough not to leave."

Seoul = = Thirty Yang Se-jong decided to stay with Shin Hye-sunGong Se-jong, who was about to leave Usuri in the SBS monthly drama Thirty but Seventeen, which aired on the 11th, changed his mind.Gong Woo-jin found out that Utheri was the child he loved 13 years ago, and he blamed himself for the accident.Uthery, who found out that Friend had died in an accident 13 years ago, was also greatly shocked.Jenifer, who met Kim Hyung-tae at the hospital, said, Usery was doing well. He said, I was loved by people, generously given, laughed and cried a lot, like long friends, like a real family, and I was warmly well in people.Yuchan was worried that the depressed Gong Woo-jin had not returned to his old days. He also broke his passport in case he suddenly left, and he camped in front of Gong Woo-jins room and watched.The next day in the yard, Uther heard the ringing of a cell phone in the warehouse, where he found his painting drawn by Gong Woo-jin in the past and found it strange.On the other hand, as Yu Chans worries were, Gong Woo-jin disappeared silently. The passport that was torn was a passport that expired.Utherly said, The Man from Nowhere knew me. This is Nada from 13 years ago. Is not it when the Man from Nowhere was in Germany?This is a while before I was in an accident. I did not know then, but The Man from Nowhere knows me. When he heard that, Jenifer recalled the past: in fact, Jenifers husband also died in an accident at the time.Usuri, who recalled his memories 13 years ago when he saw the flower pot found in Gong Woo-jins room, said, I think I left because of me. He learned the meaning of the words that Gong Woo-jin had said in the meantime.In a letter left before leaving, Gong Woo-jin confessed that he liked Ussari 13 years ago and that Ussari had an accident because of himself.I knew too late, but I thanked him for living, and he told me why he left because he had ruined Utheris life.But Gong Woo-jin did not leave. To Utheri crying on the overpass, Gong Woo-jin said, Im sorry. I thought about what I could do hundreds more times.I have fallen in love with you so I can not leave you now. Woori also said that he knew Gong Woo-jin 13 years ago and was in love with him.

Seoul = = 'Thirty' Yang Se-jong decided to stay with Shin Hye-sun

Gong Se-jong, who was about to leave Usuri in the SBS monthly drama "Thirty but Seventeen," which aired on the 11th, changed his mind.

Gong Woo-jin found out that Utheri was the child he loved 13 years ago, and he blamed himself for the accident. Uthery, who found out that Friend had died in an accident 13 years ago, was also greatly shocked.

Jenifer, who met Kim Hyung-tae at the hospital, said, "Usery was doing well." He said, "I was loved by people, generously given, laughed and cried a lot, like long Friends, like a real family, and I was warmly well in people."

Yuchan was worried that the depressed Gong Woo-jin had not returned to his old days. He also broke his passport in case he suddenly left, and he camped in front of Gong Woo-jin's room and watched.

The next day in the yard, Uther heard the ringing of a cell phone in the warehouse, where he found his painting drawn by Gong Woo-jin in the past and found it strange. On the other hand, as Yu Chan's worries were, Gong Woo-jin disappeared silently. The passport that was torn was a passport that expired.

Utherly said, "The Man from Nowhere knew me. This is Nada from 13 years ago. Is not it when The Man from Nowhere was in Germany? This is a while before I was in an accident. I did not know then, but The Man from Nowhere knows me. " When he heard that, Jenifer recalled the past: in fact, Jenifer's husband also died in an accident at the time.

Usuri, who recalled his memories 13 years ago when he saw the flower pot found in Gong Woo-jin's room, said, "I think I left because of me." He learned the meaning of the words that Gong Woo-jin had said in the meantime.

In a letter left before leaving, Gong Woo-jin confessed that he liked Ussari 13 years ago and that Ussari had an accident because of himself. I knew too late, but I thanked him for living, and he told me why he left because he had ruined Utheri's life.

But Gong Woo-jin did not leave. To Utheri crying on the overpass, Gong Woo-jin said, "I'm sorry. I thought about what I could do hundreds more times. I have fallen in love with you so I can not leave you now. "Woori also said that he knew Gong Woo-jin 13 years ago and was in love with him.