'Negotiation' Son Ye-jin "Pilates for 10 years .. I do not manage diet in low season"

<p>Outside the camera What is Son Ye-jin like? I like to eat, lying on the sofa all day and the order of the house that does not move. Even at the moment when there is no work, it is a quiet person who has not rested just by Exercise.</p><p>Son Ye-jin, who met with the movie Negotiation (Director: Lee Jung Seok), said, Ive been Exercise this morning, I have been in the same studio every year for Pilates 10 years.</p><p>Son Ye-jin said, When I do not have a piece of work I go a lot of Overseas Travel, where my acquaintance lives and eats and walks and heals me, when I am in Korea I am almost home, Exercise is missing In other words, I will show movies and books and sometimes continue to the sofa. </p><p>I do not eat until the rest, I like eating before (laugh) There are lots of good things to eat and I have to eat not only can I live this way? (Laugh)</p><p>Negotiation is the movie that drew a story where the worst hostage play in history in Thailand occurred, crisis Negotiation ceased to stop the hostage crime minceg (Hyun Bin) within the time limit Hachaeyun (Son Ye-jin) began Negotiation for the rest of the time.</p><p>Son Ye-jin told the satisfaction that Chon Chong Han tense feeling that the scenario of Negotiation was holding continued as it was on the screen. It can also be seen during the contested competition that will be released on September 19th.</p><p>Is there a genreally pleasant thrill with Kosi Negotiation is not big? (Laugh) Some people cried in the second half of the movie. I think that it is the greatest advantage that we can submerge without thinking anything. </p>

Outside the camera What is Son Ye-jin like? I like to eat, lying on the sofa all day and the order of the house that does not move. Even at the moment when there is no work, it is a quiet person who has not rested just by Exercise.

Son Ye-jin, who met with the movie "Negotiation" (Director: Lee Jung Seok), said, "I've been Exercise this morning, I have been in the same studio every year for Pilates 10 years.

Son Ye-jin said, "When I do not have a piece of work I go a lot of Overseas Travel, where my acquaintance lives and eats and walks and heals me, when I am in Korea I am almost home, Exercise is missing In other words, I will show movies and books and sometimes continue to the sofa. "

"I do not eat until the rest, I like eating before (laugh) There are lots of good things to eat and I have to eat not only can I live this way? (Laugh)"

"Negotiation" is the movie that drew a story where the worst hostage play in history in Thailand occurred, crisis Negotiation ceased to stop the hostage crime minceg (Hyun Bin) within the time limit Hachaeyun (Son Ye-jin) began Negotiation for the rest of the time.

Son Ye-jin told the satisfaction that Chon Chong Han tense feeling that the scenario of "Negotiation" was holding continued as it was on the screen. It can also be seen during the contested competition that will be released on September 19th.

"Is there a genreally pleasant thrill with Kosi" Negotiation "is not big? (Laugh) Some people cried in the second half of the movie. I think that it is the greatest advantage that we can submerge without thinking anything. "