"Gangnam District Beauty" Jo Woo-ri "In the second half of the play, I was increasingly immersed in the role and worried around" (Interview)

Actor Jo Woo-ri recalled when he performed as the current SuA in My ID is Gangnam District Beauty.In JTBC My ID is Gangnam District Beauty, Jo Woo-ri was divided into Idol of Department of Chemistry in 18th grade and SuA, a celebrity in school.In the play, SuA is one of the three-dimensional characters who are obsessed with beauty and always trying to get attention while hiding the sick past.I was hated by viewers, not hate, but as the sick past became more and more visible in the second half of the play, the voice of support also increased.In an interview with the 17th, Jo Woo-ri said, I had a rip-off party a few days ago, and I think I should go to shoot again. He said, I felt a sense of clunk.In fact, SuA was a double-sided, bad character, and not everyone liked it much, but SuAs narrative came out and there were many people who understood it.I felt good, he said.Jo Woo-ri, who played the opposite character to Kang Mi-rae (Lim Soo-hyang), who was good enough to say that Do Kyung-seok (Cha Eun-woo) is a little less good.He talked about the burden and immersion of the role in the meeting.Jo Woo-ri said: I was very concerned with expression, I thought there should be a difference when I was alone with the way I laughed in front of the motives, so I tried to make a lot of changes.I also bought and read the Web toon book, and when I was blocked, I watched Web toon and refined my voice and acting. I think that the role of SuA in the drama is a character that emphasizes appearance, so I feel a lot of pressure to be pretty, but I think the standard of beauty is relative.I cant satisfy everyone (laughing). It was burdensome and difficult, but I played hard to make the best of it.He was immersed in the character while playing SuA, and he was worried about the surroundings: In the latter half, youre like, Youre originally bright, but you dont look good.I think he wants to be alone. I think hes had enough of a change of heart. Especially in the play, SuA became sensitive as Paparazzi was also hit.I think those things seemed to me for a while.

Actor Jo Woo-ri recalled when he performed as the current SuA in 'My ID is Gangnam District Beauty'.

In JTBC 'My ID is Gangnam District Beauty', Jo Woo-ri was divided into Idol of Department of Chemistry in 18th grade and SuA, a celebrity in school. In the play, SuA is one of the three-dimensional Characters who are obsessed with beauty and always trying to get attention while hiding the sick past.

I was hated by viewers, not hate, but as the sick past became more and more visible in the second half of the play, the voice of support also increased.

In an interview with the 17th, Jo Woo-ri said, "I had a rip-off party a few days ago, and I think I should go to shoot again." He said, "I felt a sense of clunk. In fact, SuA was a double-sided, bad Character, and not everyone liked it much, but SuA's narrative came out and there were many people who understood it. I felt good," he said.

Jo Woo-ri, who played the opposite Character to Kang Mi-rae (Lim Soo-hyang), who was good enough to say that Do Kyung-seok (Cha Eun-woo) is "a little less good". He talked about the burden and immersion of the role in the meeting.

Jo Woo-ri said: "I was very concerned with expression, I thought there should be a difference when I was alone with the way I laughed in front of the motives, so I tried to make a lot of changes. I also bought and read the Web toon book, and when I was blocked, I watched Web toon and refined my voice and acting. "

"I think that the role of SuA in the drama is a Character that emphasizes appearance, so I feel a lot of pressure to be pretty, but I think the standard of beauty is relative. I can't satisfy everyone (laughing). It was burdensome and difficult, but I played hard to make the best of it."

He was immersed in the Character while playing SuA, and he was worried about the surroundings: "In the latter half, you're like, 'You're originally bright, but you don't look good. I think he wants to be alone. I think he's had enough of a change of heart. Especially in the play, SuA became sensitive as Paparazzi was also hit. I think those things seemed to me for a while. "