"I'm actually close"...Im Soo-hyang x Jo Woo-ri, 'My ID is Gangnam Beauty' beauty promotional fairy

Actor Im Soo-hyang Jo Woo-ri has turned into a My ID is Gangnam Beauty promotional fairy.Im Soo-hyang posted a short video on his instagram on the 24th with an article entitled #Sangcom Sua #Should catch the premiere red # My ID is Gangnam Beauty.In the public footage, Jo Woo-ri and Im Soo-hyang were included.Im Soo-hyang is promoting JTBC My ID is Gangnam Beauty, saying, Please use the room in a little while.They are in a friendly way, unlike the relationship in the play. The beauty of the two is eye-catching.Im Soo-hyang, Jo Woo-ri is appearing on JTBC My ID is My ID is Gangnam Beauty.

Actor Im Soo-hyang Jo Woo-ri has turned into a 'My ID is Gangnam Beauty' promotional fairy.

Im Soo-hyang posted a short vIDeo on his instagram on the 24th with an article entitled "#Sangcom Sua #Should catch the premiere red # My ID is Gangnam Beauty".

In the public footage, Jo Woo-ri and Im Soo-hyang were included. Im Soo-hyang is promoting JTBC 'My ID is Gangnam Beauty', saying, "Please use the room in a little while."

They are in a friendly way, unlike the relationship in the play. The beauty of the two is eye-catching.

Im Soo-hyang, Jo Woo-ri is appearing on JTBC 'My ID is My ID is Gangnam Beauty'.