Hidden Singer' A short actor Kim Yoo-jung "My own box office guarantee check"

Kim Yoo-jung, a short actor, appeared as a talented person of Yang Hee-eun.In JTBC Hidden Singer 5 broadcast on August 19, Kim Yoo-jung, a minor actor who plays the mojo of Yang Hee-eun, appeared and showed off his singing skills.Kim Yoo-jung said, I appeared in Gurmigreen Moonlight, Dokkaebi, Ssam My Way, My sister is alive, and Sound of Mind.I have been debuting for less than four years, it is a chick, he said. I played a lot of teacher songs at the Seoul Art University premiere.pear hyo-ju

Kim Yoo-jung, A short actor, appeared as a talented person of Yang Hee-eun.

In JTBC Hidden Singer 5' broadcast on August 19, Kim Yoo-jung, a minor actor who plays the mojo of Yang Hee-eun, appeared and showed off his singing skills.

Kim Yoo-jung said, "I appeared in 'Gurmigreen Moonlight', 'Dokkaebi', 'Ssam My Way', 'My sister is alive', and 'Sound of Mind'.

"I have been debuting for less than four years, it is a chick," he said. "I played a lot of teacher songs at the Seoul Art University premiere."

pear hyo-ju