Hidden Singer 6' Lee Chan-won, Chantowiki Start! "Yonja Kim 'Amor Party' Thanks to EXO Fans, a comeback on the chart"

Lee Chan-won has demonstrated Chantowikis ability.In JTBC Hidden singer 6 broadcast on the 7th, Lee Chan-won, who appeared as an entertainer panelist while Yonja Kim became an original singer, played a role as a chanto wiki.The third round of the day was Amor Party. Yonja Kim said, Its a song written by Yoon Il-sang.I liked Lee Eun-mis I have a lover, but I asked him to make such a song, but he gave me this song. I was born in the world and I never saw this song.I do not know where the first section is and where the second section is. Lee Chan-won said, This song was not popular from the beginning.At that time, Yonja Kim said, It is a song that EXO seniors fans watched and made a video on the stage and made a comeback on the chart.When you look at the lyrics, you get a bump, a lot of people pick them as life songs, Lim Yeong-ung said.It seemed like a miracle happened when this song became a comeback on the chart, Yonja Kim said, so Lee Chan-won said, What a miracle happened.I called all the singers who appeared in the finale performance at the end of that year together.This song is really hard, I still lift my hand when Im singing, counting the beat, Yonja Kim said.Jeon Hyun-moo laughed, Then, is it Mr. Yonja Kim who misses the beat? Yonja Kim said, I will do my best.: JTBC Hidden singer 6 broadcast capture

Lee Chan-won has demonstrated Chantowiki's ability.

In jtbc Hidden Singer 6' broadcast on the 7th, Lee Chan-won, who appeared as an entertainer panelist while Yonja Kim became an original singer, played a role as a chanto wiki.

The third round of the day was "Amor Party." Yonja Kim said, "It's a song written by Yoon Il-sang. I liked Lee Eun-mi's "I have a lover," but I asked him to make such a song, but he gave me this song. "I was born in the world and I never saw this song. I do not know where the first section is and where the second section is. "

Lee Chan-won said, "This song was not popular from the beginning. At that time, Yonja Kim said, "It is a song that EXO seniors fans watched and made a video on the stage and made a comeback on the chart." "When you look at the lyrics, you get a bump, a lot of people pick them as life songs," Lim Yeong-ung said.

"It seemed like a miracle happened when this song became a comeback on the chart," Yonja Kim said, so Lee Chan-won said, "What a miracle happened. "I called all the singers who appeared in the finale performance at the end of that year together."

"This song is really hard, I still lift my hand when I'm singing, counting the beat," Yonja Kim said. Jeon Hyun-moo laughed, "Then, is it Mr. Yonja Kim who misses the beat?" Yonja Kim said, "I will do my best." : jtbc Hidden Singer 6' broadcast capture