Go Ah-sung, the mood goddess who falls into temple, "It's good to age."

Actor Go Ah-sung took a picture of Elle September issue.The filming took place in a quiet residential area near Hannam-dong.Go Ah-sung, who once again proved his influence with Yoon Na Young of the recent drama Life on Massu Engira Masilamani, said, I listen to the original sound of the heart.Life on Massu Engira Masilamani also decided that it was a good thing, he said.I recently saved my age, I became better and calmer, and I talked to my friend that if this is getting older, he said in an interview after the filming.Go Ah-sung, who always seems to live with a power to like something, recently cited Hirokazu Koraedas One Family as a work that has fallen in love.I also brought out a story about the short story book of Park Wansuh writer in the bookstall of Busan, which was a drama shooting spot.Interviews with the actor Go Ah-sungs picture can be found in the September issue of Elle.Photo Offering = Elle
Actor Go Ah-sung took a picture of Elle September issue.The filming took place in a quiet residential area near Hannam-dong.Go Ah-sung, who once again proved his influence with Yoon Na Young of the recent drama Life on Massu Engira Masilamani, said, I listen to the original sound of the heart.Life on Massu Engira Masilamani also decided that it was a good thing, he said.I recently saved my age, I became better and calmer, and I talked to my friend that if this is getting older, he said in an interview after the filming.Go Ah-sung, who always seems to live with a power to like something, recently cited Hirokazu Koraedas One Family as a work that has fallen in love.I also brought out a story about the short story book of Park Wansuh writer in the bookstall of Busan, which was a drama shooting spot.Interviews with the actor Go Ah-sungs picture can be found in the September issue of Elle.Photo Offering = Elle

Actor Go Ah-sung took a picture of 'Elle' September issue.

The filming took place in a quiet residential area near Hannam-dong. Go Ah-sung, who once again proved his influence with Yoon Na Young of the recent drama 'Life on Massu Engira Masilamani', said, "I listen to the original sound of the heart. "Life on Massu Engira Masilamani" also decided that it was a good thing, "he said.

"I recently saved my age, I became better and calmer, and I talked to my friend that if this is getting older," he said in an interview after the filming.

Go Ah-sung, who always seems to live with a power to like something, recently cited Hirokazu Koraeda's "One Family" as a work that has fallen in love. I also brought out a story about the short story book of Park Wansuh writer in the bookstall of Busan, which was a drama shooting spot.

Interviews with the actor Go Ah-sung's picture can be found in the September issue of 'Elle'.

Photo Offering = Elle