"Gayo Plaza" Yi Dong-hwi "Go Ah-sung best friend is Park Jung-min, I always 2-3"

Gayo Plaza Yi Dong-hwi Go Ah-sung best friend is Park Jung-min, I always 2-3Actor Yi Dong-hwi has revealed his friendship with Go Ah-sung.In KBS Cool FM Jung Eun-jis Song Plaza broadcast on December 14, Yi Dong-hwi, who is about to release the movie New Years Eve, took on a special DJ instead of DJ Jung Eun-ji.On that day, Yi Dong-hwi made a surprise phone call to Go Ah-sung.Go Ah-sung said: Yi Dong-hwi Actors best friend.I was listening to and watching the radio together, and Yi Dong-hwi said,  (Go Ah-sungs) best friend is Park Jung-min, and I am always in second or third place.But I always count Mr. Go Ah-sung as the first. Go Ah-sung, who said, I want to be clean, said, Yi Dong-hwi Actor is a very young junior I really like and a precious person who can be shared when I am happy and sad.Park Su-in on the news

"Gayo Plaza" Yi Dong-hwi "Go Ah-sung best friend is Park Jung-min, I always 2-3"

Actor Yi Dong-hwi has revealed his friendship with Go Ah-sung.

In kbs Cool FM Jung Eun-ji's Song Plaza' broadcast on December 14, Yi Dong-hwi, who is about to release the movie 'New Year's Eve', took on a special dj instead of dj Jung Eun-ji. On that day, Yi Dong-hwi made a surprise phone call to Go Ah-sung.

Go Ah-sung said: "Yi Dong-hwi Actor's best friend. I was listening to and watching the radio together," and Yi Dong-hwi said, " (Go Ah-sung's) best friend is Park Jung-min, and I am always in second or third place. But I always count Mr. Go Ah-sung as the first. "

Go Ah-sung, who said, "I want to be clean," said, "Yi Dong-hwi Actor is a very young junior I really like and a precious person who can be shared when I am happy and sad."

Park Su-in on the news