"The Fairy to Confectionery Party" Han Ji-min, full of reverses

Actor Han Ji-min has revealed his current situation.Han Ji-min posted a photo on his Instagram account on the afternoon of the 26th with an article entitled The Treasure Seekers. Chas surprise. Ill eat well.Han Ji-min in the picture is full of Confectionery: happy look captures Eye-catchingThe netizens who watched this are responding such as I eat a lot, I am watching the drama well and It is all delicious.

Actor Han Ji-min has revealed his current situation.

Han Ji-min posted a photo on his Instagram account on the afternoon of the 26th with an article entitled "The Treasure Seekers. Cha's surprise. I'll eat well."

Han Ji-min in the picture is full of Confectionery: happy look captures Eye-catching

The netizens who watched this are responding such as "I eat a lot", "I am watching the drama well" and "It is all delicious".