'Why would Secretary Kim do that': Park Seo-joon Min-young, Happy Endings for Wedding Kiss

Park Seo-joon Park Min-young completes Happy Endings with wedding kissLee Yeongjun (Park Seo-joon) and Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young) were married in the 16th episode of the TVN drama Why Secretary Kim Will Do It) broadcast on July 26 (the last episode/playplayplay by Jung Eun-young/director Park Joon-hwa).Lee Yeongjun and Kim Mi-so have promised to marry and had a chance to meet.Choi (Kim Hye-ok) exploded her love of her daughter-in-law Kim Mi-so, giving her storm shopping not only clothes to wear during her meeting but also clothes, shoes and bags to wear at other gatherings.On the day of the meeting, Choi tried to provide not only Kim Mi-sos car but also a place where his family would live, and Kim Mi-so mediated, I can not marry like this.My father (Joe Deok-hyun) and my sister Kim Pil-nam (Baek Eun-hye) were relieved to know that Kim Mi-so was greatly loved by Lee Yeongjuns family.Lee Yeongjun and Kim Mi-so then stepped up their wedding preparations.Lee Yeongjun waited for the dress fitting day, picking up a hairstyle for Kim Mi-sos Wedding Dress.However, Kim Mi-so broke the fitting day because of his busy work, and Lee Yeongjuns jealousy exploded here.Lee Yeongjun was angry with Lee Yeongjun at the place where Kim Mi-so made a blind date.To Kim Mi-so, Bongcera (played by Hwang Bo-ra) went to the restaurant where she went with her ex-wife and talked about her fight with Tin (played by Kang Hong-seok), and Kim Ji-ah (played by Pyo Ye-jin) advised, If your lover is angry, is it wrong?Kim Mi-so unleashed her appearance in a Wedding Dress in front of Lee Yeongjun.Meanwhile, Park Yoo-sik (Kang Ki-young) reunited with his ex-wife Choi Seo-jin (Seo Hyo-rim) and secretary Seol Mam (Ye Won-min) who accidentally sent chocolate gifts.Choi remembered the chocolate that Park Yoo-sik bought right after the proposal in France in the past, and Park Yoo-sik kissed the reunion with Choi Seo-jins illusion.Boncera and Tin revealed their love affair, and they were embarrassed when everyone said they already knew.Kim Ji-ah (Pyo Ye-jin) had previously confessed to Goguin-nam (Hwang Chan-sung) and was rejected, but then presented the Iwabarou to Goguin-nam, saying, Even if love is delayed, do not delay loving yourself.We should buy clothes, stop eating triangular kimbap for health, and eat something else, he said. Lets live happily as we are.Finally, the day before the wedding, Kim spent time with his father and sisters, and Lee Yeongjun also met his parents and brother.Lee Yeongjun said, I am grateful for raising my child so well, but it is hard to raise my child. He cheered Lee Sung-yeon (Lee Tae-hwan) who is going on a trip to find himself as soon as he can.On the wedding day, the noble man appeared in different clothes, and told Kim Ji-ah, I was worried about my first date today. If it is still valid. Kim Ji-ah.So, why dont we go get a caramel macchiato that Jia likes? Kim said, I like everything, I like vending machines, and I like Arisu.Lee Yeongjuns ex-wife, Oh Ji-ran (Hong Ji-yoon), came to see her in a white dress, saying she would revenge her as a civilian guest, but she poured orange juice.Lee Yeongjun told Kim Mi-so, I will keep you for the rest of my life, I promise you, and Kim Mi-so said, I know you are better than anyone.When I was a kid, I kept every promise I made, he said.Yoo Gyeong-sang
Park Seo-joon Park Min-young completes Happy Endings with wedding kissLee Yeongjun (Park Seo-joon) and Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young) were married in the 16th episode of the TVN drama Why Secretary Kim Will Do It) broadcast on July 26 (the last episode/playplayplay by Jung Eun-young/director Park Joon-hwa).Lee Yeongjun and Kim Mi-so have promised to marry and had a chance to meet.Choi (Kim Hye-ok) exploded her love of her daughter-in-law Kim Mi-so, giving her storm shopping not only clothes to wear during her meeting but also clothes, shoes and bags to wear at other gatherings.On the day of the meeting, Choi tried to provide not only Kim Mi-sos car but also a place where his family would live, and Kim Mi-so mediated, I can not marry like this.My father (Joe Deok-hyun) and my sister Kim Pil-nam (Baek Eun-hye) were relieved to know that Kim Mi-so was greatly loved by Lee Yeongjuns family.Lee Yeongjun and Kim Mi-so then stepped up their wedding preparations.Lee Yeongjun waited for the dress fitting day, picking up a hairstyle for Kim Mi-sos Wedding Dress.However, Kim Mi-so broke the fitting day because of his busy work, and Lee Yeongjuns jealousy exploded here.Lee Yeongjun was angry with Lee Yeongjun at the place where Kim Mi-so made a blind date.To Kim Mi-so, Bongcera (played by Hwang Bo-ra) went to the restaurant where she went with her ex-wife and talked about her fight with Tin (played by Kang Hong-seok), and Kim Ji-ah (played by Pyo Ye-jin) advised, If your lover is angry, is it wrong?Kim Mi-so unleashed her appearance in a Wedding Dress in front of Lee Yeongjun.Meanwhile, Park Yoo-sik (Kang Ki-young) reunited with his ex-wife Choi Seo-jin (Seo Hyo-rim) and secretary Seol Mam (Ye Won-min) who accidentally sent chocolate gifts.Choi remembered the chocolate that Park Yoo-sik bought right after the proposal in France in the past, and Park Yoo-sik kissed the reunion with Choi Seo-jins illusion.Boncera and Tin revealed their love affair, and they were embarrassed when everyone said they already knew.Kim Ji-ah (Pyo Ye-jin) had previously confessed to Goguin-nam (Hwang Chan-sung) and was rejected, but then presented the Iwabarou to Goguin-nam, saying, Even if love is delayed, do not delay loving yourself.We should buy clothes, stop eating triangular kimbap for health, and eat something else, he said. Lets live happily as we are.Finally, the day before the wedding, Kim spent time with his father and sisters, and Lee Yeongjun also met his parents and brother.Lee Yeongjun said, I am grateful for raising my child so well, but it is hard to raise my child. He cheered Lee Sung-yeon (Lee Tae-hwan) who is going on a trip to find himself as soon as he can.On the wedding day, the noble man appeared in different clothes, and told Kim Ji-ah, I was worried about my first date today. If it is still valid. Kim Ji-ah.So, why dont we go get a caramel macchiato that Jia likes? Kim said, I like everything, I like vending machines, and I like Arisu.Lee Yeongjuns ex-wife, Oh Ji-ran (Hong Ji-yoon), came to see her in a white dress, saying she would revenge her as a civilian guest, but she poured orange juice.Lee Yeongjun told Kim Mi-so, I will keep you for the rest of my life, I promise you, and Kim Mi-so said, I know you are better than anyone.When I was a kid, I kept every promise I made, he said.Yoo Gyeong-sang

Park Seo-joon Park Min-young completes Happy Endings with wedding kiss

Lee Yeongjun (Park Seo-joon) and Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young) were married in the 16th episode of the TVN drama Why Secretary Kim Will Do It) broadcast on July 26 (the last episode/playplayplay by Jung Eun-young/director Park Joon-hwa).

Lee Yeongjun and Kim Mi-so have promised to marry and had a chance to meet. Choi (Kim Hye-ok) exploded her love of her daughter-in-law Kim Mi-so, giving her storm shopping not only clothes to wear during her meeting but also clothes, shoes and bags to wear at other gatherings. On the day of the meeting, Choi tried to provide not only Kim Mi-so's car but also a place where his family would live, and Kim Mi-so mediated, "I can not marry like this."

My father (Joe Deok-hyun) and my sister Kim Pil-nam (Baek Eun-hye) were relieved to know that Kim Mi-so was greatly loved by Lee Yeongjun's family. Lee Yeongjun and Kim Mi-so then stepped up their wedding preparations. Lee Yeongjun waited for the dress fitting day, picking up a hairstyle for Kim Mi-so's Wedding Dress. However, Kim Mi-so broke the fitting day because of his busy work, and Lee Yeongjun's jealousy exploded here.

Lee Yeongjun was angry with Lee Yeongjun at the place where Kim Mi-so made a blind date. To Kim Mi-so, Bongcera (played by Hwang Bo-ra) went to the restaurant where she went with her ex-wife and talked about her fight with Tin (played by Kang Hong-seok), and Kim Ji-ah (played by Pyo Ye-jin) advised, "If your lover is angry, is it wrong?" Kim Mi-so unleashed her appearance in a Wedding Dress in front of Lee Yeongjun.

Meanwhile, Park Yoo-sik (Kang Ki-young) reunited with his ex-wife Choi Seo-jin (Seo Hyo-rim) and secretary Seol Mam (Ye Won-min) who accidentally sent chocolate gifts. Choi remembered the chocolate that Park Yoo-sik bought right after the proposal in France in the past, and Park Yoo-sik kissed the reunion with Choi Seo-jin's illusion. Boncera and Tin revealed their love affair, and they were embarrassed when everyone said they already knew.

Kim Ji-ah (Pyo Ye-jin) had previously confessed to Goguin-nam (Hwang Chan-sung) and was rejected, but then presented the Iwabarou to Goguin-nam, saying, "Even if love is delayed, do not delay loving yourself. “We should buy clothes, stop eating triangular kimbap for health, and eat something else,” he said. “Let’s live happily as we are.”

Finally, the day before the wedding, Kim spent time with his father and sisters, and Lee Yeongjun also met his parents and brother. Lee Yeongjun said, "I am grateful for raising my child so well, but it is hard to raise my child." He cheered Lee Sung-yeon (Lee Tae-hwan) who is going on a trip to find himself as soon as he can.

On the wedding day, the noble man appeared in different clothes, and told Kim Ji-ah, "I was worried about my first date today. If it is still valid. Kim Ji-ah. “So, why don’t we go get a caramel macchiato that Jia likes?” Kim said, “I like everything, I like vending machines, and I like Arisu.”

Lee Yeongjun's ex-wife, Oh Ji-ran (Hong Ji-yoon), came to see her in a white dress, saying she would revenge her as a civilian guest, but she poured orange juice. Lee Yeongjun told Kim Mi-so, "I will keep you for the rest of my life, I promise you," and Kim Mi-so said, "I know you are better than anyone. “When I was a kid, I kept every promise I made,” he said.

Yoo Gyeong-sang