"Knowing Bros" Zico "Why are you close to IU? "We've been dating since nine years with your debut song."

Knowing Bros Zico mentioned his relationship with IUMixed Martial Arts players Kim Dong-hyun and Block B Zico appeared on JTBCs Knowing Bros broadcast on the 28th.On the same day, Zico mentioned a new song Soulmate that he worked with IU, which will be released on the 30th. Before his debut, in 2009, Zico was featured in the IU Marshmallow rap.Ive been close to myself since I was a kid, Zico said of the IU.Lee Sang-min said, Lets get out of IU Knowing BrosKang Ho-dong also said, IU is not interested in Knowing Bros?I met at a Chinese airport in the past and said I was having fun. He asked Zico to join Knowing BrosIll talk right after the recording, Zico replied.

Knowing Bros' Zico mentioned his relationship with IU

Mixed Martial Arts players Kim Dong-hyun and Block B Zico appeared on JTBC's Knowing Bros broadcast on the 28th.

On the same day, Zico mentioned a new song "Soulmate" that he worked with IU, which will be released on the 30th. Before his debut, in 2009, Zico was featured in the IU "Marshmallow" rap. "I've been close to myself since I was a kid," Zico said of the IU.

Lee Sang-min said, "Let's get out of IU Knowing Bros'"

Kang Ho-dong also said, "IU is not interested in Knowing Bros'? I met at a Chinese airport in the past and said I was having fun. "He asked Zico to join Knowing Bros

"I'll talk right after the recording," Zico replied.