GFriend, self Make up secrets public (My The Professor and the Madman Beauty Diary)

Group GFriend appears in My The Professor and the Madman Beauty Diary as a surprise.On the 19th, cable TV JTBC4 entertainment program My The Professional and the Madman Beauty Diary (hereinafter referred to as Mamma View) will visit GFriends SinB and Umji, which are about to come back with a new song Summer Year, at Euljiro sun shooting mall.In a recent shoot, SinB and Umji looked around the sun shooting mall to leave a better picture of life than anyone else.SinB, who is usually famous for his self-taught artisan, enthusiastically took pictures of Umji and laughed, shouting, It seems to be a wall.On this day, you can also see SinB and Umjis self-make up and hidden missions.Umji showed her group Make up, which is a self-made charm of her own, saying, I usually enjoy self-make up.SinB also said, I usually ask Umji to make up.My The Professional and the Madman Beauty Diary is broadcast every Thursday at 8:30 pm.

Group GFriend appears in 'My The Professor and the Madman Beauty Diary' as a surprise.

On the 19th, cable TV JTBC4 entertainment program 'My The Professional and the Madman Beauty Diary' (hereinafter referred to as 'Mamma View') will visit GFriend's SinB and Umji, which are about to come back with a new song 'Summer Year', at Euljiro sun shooting mall.

In a recent shoot, SinB and Umji looked around the sun shooting mall to leave a better picture of life than anyone else. SinB, who is usually famous for his self-taught artisan, enthusiastically took pictures of Umji and laughed, shouting, "It seems to be a wall."

On this day, you can also see SinB and Umji's self-Make up and hidden missions. Umji showed her group Make up, which is a self-made charm of her own, saying, "I usually enjoy self-Make up." SinB also said, "I usually ask Umji to Make up."

'My The Professional and the Madman Beauty Diary' is broadcast every Thursday at 8:30 pm.