Syu, I'm immersed in It when I fall into one...I'm doing my best instead.

Siu, a girl group S.E.S., reported on the recent situation of falling into the Exercise.Siu on his SNS on the 4th #Syu #shootesu # # day # # once # fight # physical strength # mental # management # Strath resolution I am passionate about It.It is a disadvantage and advantage, but if you are in a personality that focuses on two things at once, you only look at It.Instead, I do my best.I do not feel sorry.I hope I am happy.I love you.Im breathtaking...Girl group S.E.S. debuted in 1997 with Im Your Girl: Syu is a mother of three.

Siu, a girl group s.e.s., reported on the recent sItuation of falling into the Exercise.

Siu on his SNS on the 4th "#Syu #shootesu # # day # # once # fight # physical strength # mental # management # Strath resolution I am passionate about It. It is a disadvantage and advantage, but if you are in a personalIty that focuses on two things at once, you only look at It. Instead, I do my best.I do not feel sorry.I hope I am happy.I love you.I'm breathtaking..."

Girl group s.e.s. debuted in 1997 wIth 'I'm Your Girl': Syu is a mother of three.