"Lee Joon-gi culprit NO..." "Lawless Lawyer" Choi Min-soo's unpredictable "cheeky ending."

What will the consequences of Choi Min-soos revenge on Shin Yi Lee Joon-gi and Seo Ye-ji?In the TVN Saturday drama Lawless Lawyer broadcasted on the 10th, the relationship between Lee Hye-Yeong and Choi Min-soo changed rapidly, and the trial of Lee Joon-gi was in a new phase.Earlier, while engaged in a scuffle with a member of the For Heroes group who had formerly served as a Jahin Yi, Bong Sang-pil (Lee Joon-gi) was voluntarily stabbed by a weapon he wielded and underwent emergency surgery.When he heard this news, An-oh said, Is there another person who wants to kill Bong Sang-pil?I mean that Cha Moon-sook hired a knifeman other than me, he said, suspecting Cha Moon-sook, and Lee Hye-Yeong began to have a gap between the two, doubting Ahn Oh-ju.Do not be relieved that the past has disappeared, said Ha Jae-yi, who received a past photo of Judge Lee Hye-Yeong from Roh Hyun-joo (Baek Joo-hee).The future is created by the past. Cha said, I will see how we will prove it. The judge dismissed Bong Sang-pils bail claim.An-oh visited Cha Mun-suk and explained the criminal who stabbed Bong Sang-pil. Cha Mun-suk warned An-oh again, saying, The report after work is not a report. It is a challenge.I got that picture from the sister of Cha Moon-sook, Noh said. Im ready to throw anything away to find my lost life again.If I can find the past, he said. I told him that the relationship between Cha Moon-sook and Ahn-ju is not the same.Late at night, An Oju found Bong Sang-pil, when Choi For Heroes (Guideliner)s subordinate attempted a big surprise attempt to kill Bong Sang-pil with Cha Mun-suks master.When he tried to kill Anoju with him, he said, The delicious side dish is only to eat later.After a violent scuffle, Bong Sang-pil told An-oh, Who would do this to kill us both? There is only one person.Choi For Heroes subordinate told Cha Moon-sook, I asked the Thai woman.I am a Korean woman, but I am suspicious to go to see her. Cha Moon-sook mentioned Noh Hyun-joo, and he doubted Roh Hyun-joo.An Oju recalled why Cha Moon-sook had put him in the mayors seat: I now know why the judge put me in the market, taking my money, my hands and feet, and removing it.Cha Moon-sook woke up from a sweet dream, he said.An-oh was present as a witness at Bong Sang-pils second hearing. In court, An-oh said, Bong Sang-pil is not the criminal.

What will the consequences of Choi Min-soo's revenge on Shin Yi Lee Joon-gi and Seo Ye-ji?

In the TVN Saturday drama "Lawless Lawyer" broadcasted on the 10th, the relationship between Lee Hye-Yeong and Choi Min-soo changed rapidly, and the trial of Lee Joon-gi was in a new phase.

Earlier, while engaged in a scuffle with a member of the For Heroes group who had formerly served as a Jahin Yi, Bong Sang-pil (Lee Joon-gi) was voluntarily stabbed by a weapon he wielded and underwent emergency surgery.

When he heard this news, An-oh said, "Is there another person who wants to kill Bong Sang-pil? I mean that Cha Moon-sook hired a knifeman other than me, "he said, suspecting Cha Moon-sook, and Lee Hye-Yeong began to have a gap between the two, doubting Ahn Oh-ju.

"Do not be relieved that the past has disappeared," said Ha Jae-yi, who received a past photo of Judge Lee Hye-Yeong from Roh Hyun-joo (Baek Joo-hee). "The future is created by the past." Cha said, "I will see how we will prove it." The judge dismissed Bong Sang-pil's bail claim.

An-oh visited Cha Mun-suk and explained the criminal who stabbed Bong Sang-pil. Cha Mun-suk warned An-oh again, saying, "The report after work is not a report. It is a challenge."

"I got that picture from the sister of Cha Moon-sook," Noh said. "I'm ready to throw anything away to find my lost life again. "If I can find the past," he said. "I told him that the relationship between Cha Moon-sook and Ahn-ju is not the same."

Late at night, An Oju found Bong Sang-pil, when Choi For Heroes (Guideliner)'s subordinate attempted a big surprise attempt to kill Bong Sang-pil with Cha Mun-suk's master. When he tried to kill Anoju with him, he said, "The delicious side dish is only to eat later."

After a violent scuffle, Bong Sang-pil told An-oh, "Who would do this to kill us both? There is only one person."

Choi For Heroes' subordinate told Cha Moon-sook, "I asked the Thai woman. I am a Korean woman, but I am suspicious to go to see her. "Cha Moon-sook mentioned Noh Hyun-joo, and he doubted Roh Hyun-joo.

An Oju recalled why Cha Moon-sook had put him in the mayor's seat: "I now know why the judge put me in the market, taking my money, my hands and feet, and removing it. "Cha Moon-sook woke up from a sweet dream," he said.

An-oh was present as a witness at Bong Sang-pil's second hearing. In court, An-oh said, "Bong Sang-pil is not the criminal."