Lawless Lawyer' Seo Ye-ji, Choi Min-soo to offer deal "if you find it, you defend it"

Lawless Lawyer Seo Ye-ji offered Choi Min-soo a dealOn the 23rd, TVN Lawless Lawyer showed a picture of Ha Jae-yi who met An Oh-ju (Choi Min-soo).Earlier, Bong Sang-pil (Lee Joon-gi) found out that the person who sent a notebook to him and brought him into the establishment was Lee Hye-Yeong.I noticed it first this time, he said, vowing revenge.Ha Jae-yi met with An-o-ju and asked, Where did you hide my mother? But An-oh said, Why do you find your mother who died 18 years ago?Ha Jae-yi said, I was alive. The chiropractor who worked at the sister of Cha Moon-suk was my mother. And An-ju was embarrassed that Cha Moon-sook was stuck under his fingernails. Ha Jae-yi said, Did not you know?Find my mother. I will do your defense. He said, There is no one beside you. If you do not get my help, you will be stuck in your life. Ha Jae-yis mother is alive and Cha Moon-sook has kidnapped her, and the only witness in the 18-year case is alive, said Ahn.

Lawless Lawyer' Seo Ye-ji offered Choi Min-soo a deal

On the 23rd, TVN Lawless Lawyer' showed a picture of Ha Jae-yi who met An Oh-ju (Choi Min-soo).

Earlier, Bong Sang-pil (Lee Joon-gi) found out that the person who sent a notebook to him and brought him into the establishment was Lee Hye-Yeong. "I noticed it first this time," he said, vowing revenge.

Ha Jae-yi met with An-o-ju and asked, "Where did you hide my mother?" But An-oh said, "Why do you find your mother who died 18 years ago?"

Ha Jae-yi said, "I was alive. The chiropractor who worked at the sister of Cha Moon-suk was my mother." And An-ju was embarrassed that "Cha Moon-sook was stuck under his fingernails." Ha Jae-yi said, "Did not you know? Find my mother. I will do your defense. "He said," There is no one beside you. If you do not get my help, you will be stuck in your life. "

"Ha Jae-yi's mother is alive and Cha Moon-sook has kidnapped her, and the only witness in the 18-year case is alive," said Ahn.