Lawless Lawyer' Lee Joon-gi, Judge Eom Hye-ran's application for evasion during trial...Lee Hye-Yeong as chief judge

Lawless Lawyer Lee Joon-gi demanded the judges substitute in the case of Um Hye-ran.In the 14th episode of TVNs Saturday drama Lawless Lawyer, which was broadcast on the 24th, Bong Sang-pil (Lee Joon-gi) decided to use Nam Soon-ja (Um Hye-ran) as a bait to catch Lee Hye-Yeong.Bong Sang-pil, who already knew that the arrest of Nam Soon-ja was a culprit of Cha Mun-suk, tried to catch Cha Mun-suk by using Nam Soon-ja, and Ha Jae-i deliberately visited Cha Mun-suk and said, Did you kill Shin Yi?Ive destroyed my family. Dont call my name with that mouth. Now Ill put everything on and crash you.The next day, Bong Sang-pil visited Nam Soon-ja in the detention center and said, I am going to trade with you. I know that I have managed the name of Shin Yi Cha Moon-sook.Is not it the safe of Cha Mun-suk? The situation of Shin Yi. Behind it is Cha Mun-suk. Keep your hands on that rotten club.Think about what the worlds no-go is now. Nam Soon-ja did not believe Bong Sang-pils words, so she asked Cha Moon-sook for help through her daughter Kang Yeon-hee.Then Cha Moon-sook said, Your mother is in a corner, so... Now, the male and female are giving out bad Choices and worse Choices.If you want to hear my answer, go and tell him: Accept the sin and pay the sin. In particular, Cha Moon-sook went to Nam Soon-ja himself and said, Didnt all the men and women do everything? Im afraid of men and women. And my fathers foundation fund.Nam Soon-ja, who learned the true nature of Cha Moon-sook, sent Bong Sang-pil a donation book of Cha Byung-ho Foundation.In the end, Bong Sang-pil was defended by Nam Soon-ja.Bong Sang-pil, who signed the contract, said to Nam Soon-ja, I will not accept the price for sins that did not commit Shin Yi. Nam Soon-ja said, Yes.I am just a housewife. How do I make such a big decision? After hearing that Nam Soon-ja had changed his lawyer, Cha Moon-suk went to Bong Sang-pils office that night. Cha Moon-suk said to Bong Sang-pil, You are hitting rocks with eggs now.You will eventually be defeated in front of me and in front of the law. On the other hand, at the end of the broadcast, Bong Sang-pil was drawn to rescue Ha Jae-yi, who was kidnapped, adding to his curiosity about future developments. / Photo = TVN broadcast screen

Lawless Lawyer' Lee Joon-gi demanded the judge's substitute in the case of Um Hye-ran.

In the 14th episode of TVN's Saturday drama "Lawless Lawyer", which was broadcast on the 24th, Bong Sang-pil (Lee Joon-gi) decided to use Nam Soon-ja (Um Hye-ran) as a bait to catch Lee Hye-Yeong.

Bong Sang-pil, who already knew that the arrest of Nam Soon-ja was a culprit of Cha Mun-suk, tried to catch Cha Mun-suk by using Nam Soon-ja, and Ha Jae-i deliberately visited Cha Mun-suk and said, "Did you kill Shin Yi? I've destroyed my family. Don't call my name with that mouth. Now I'll put everything on and crash you."

The next day, Bong Sang-pil visited Nam Soon-ja in the detention center and said, "I am going to trade with you. I know that I have managed the name of Shin Yi Cha Moon-sook. "Is not it the safe of Cha Mun-suk?" "The situation of Shin Yi. Behind it is Cha Mun-suk. Keep your hands on that rotten club. Think about what the world's no-go is now. "

Nam Soon-ja did not believe Bong Sang-pil's words, so she asked Cha Moon-sook for help through her daughter Kang Yeon-hee. Then Cha Moon-sook said, "Your mother is in a corner, so... Now, the male and female are giving out bad Choices and worse Choices. If you want to hear my answer, go and tell him: Accept the sin and pay the sin. "

In particular, Cha Moon-sook went to Nam Soon-ja himself and said, "Didn't all the men and women do everything? I'm afraid of men and women. And my father's foundation fund. Nam Soon-ja, who learned the true nature of Cha Moon-sook, sent Bong Sang-pil a donation book of Cha Byung-ho Foundation.

In the end, Bong Sang-pil was defended by Nam Soon-ja. Bong Sang-pil, who signed the contract, said to Nam Soon-ja, "I will not accept the price for sins that did not commit Shin Yi." Nam Soon-ja said, "Yes. I am just a housewife. How do I make such a big decision? "

After hearing that Nam Soon-ja had changed his lawyer, Cha Moon-suk went to Bong Sang-pil's office that night. Cha Moon-suk said to Bong Sang-pil, "You are hitting rocks with eggs now. You will eventually be defeated in front of me and in front of the law. "

On the other hand, at the end of the broadcast, Bong Sang-pil was drawn to rescue Ha Jae-yi, who was kidnapped, adding to his curiosity about future developments. / Photo = TVN broadcast screen