Ko Sung-hee Suits' closing remarks "I am happy to receive a lot of love and love"

Actor Ko Sung-hee expressed his feelings for the end of KBS 2TV drama Suits.Ko Sung-hee posted a picture on his instagram on June 19 with a short testimony.Ko Sung-hee said, Its been a long time. Im leaving Suits and now Im thanking you.Thank you to all those who helped me and Gina and the rabbit couple! I was more happy and happy to have plenty of love and love.Ko Sung-hee said at the end of the article, I will work hard to make sure that I can repay you with support, love and good work.The picture shows Ko Sung-hee leaning against the wall in a white One Piece, who stares at the camera with a shy smile.Ko Sung-hees small face size and extraordinary glamor catch the eye.The fans who heard the news said, I look forward to a wonderful acting with my own color forever, My sister has been suffering.I can meet my pretty sister in the next work,  Other works are good, but Suits Season 2 Lets go and so on.delay stock

Actor Ko Sung-hee expressed his feelings for the end of KBS 2TV drama Suits'.

Ko Sung-hee posted a picture on his instagram on June 19 with a short testimony.

Ko Sung-hee said, "It's been a long time. I'm leaving Suits and now I'm thanking you." "Thank you to all those who helped me and Gina and the rabbit couple! I was more happy and happy to have plenty of love and love."

Ko Sung-hee said at the end of the article, "I will work hard to make sure that I can repay you with support, love and good work."

The picture shows Ko Sung-hee leaning against the wall in a white One Piece, who stares at the camera with a shy smile. Ko Sung-hee's small face size and extraordinary glamor catch the eye.

The fans who heard the news said, "I look forward to a wonderful acting with my own color forever", "My sister has been suffering. I can meet my pretty sister in the next work, "" Other works are good, but Suits' Season 2 Let's go' and so on.

delay stock